Urbino stock

bigthunderbob

Urbino Tactical stocks for the Benelli M4 are available in tactical black or coyote color.

90030 Urbino Tactical Stock (Standard Buttpad, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 215.00

90040 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Standard Buttpad, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 280.00

91460 Urbino Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 245.00

91470 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Limbsaver, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 310.00

90090 Urbino Tactical Stock (Standard Buttpad, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 225.00

90100 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Standard Buttpad, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 290.00

91580 Urbino Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 255.00

91590 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Limbsaver, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 320.00

Urbino Tactical stocks can be enhanced with the following modular buttpads.

90520 Standard Buttpad for Urbino Tactical Stock 35.00

90530 Limbsaver Buttpad for Urbino Tactical Stock 65.00

Urbino Tactical stocks for the Benelli M4 are available in tactical black or coyote color.

90030 Urbino Tactical Stock (Standard Buttpad, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 215.00

90040 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Standard Buttpad, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 280.00

91460 Urbino Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 245.00

91470 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Limbsaver, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 310.00

90090 Urbino Tactical Stock (Standard Buttpad, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 225.00

90100 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Standard Buttpad, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 290.00

91580 Urbino Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 255.00

91590 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Limbsaver, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 320.00

Urbino Tactical stocks can be enhanced with the following modular buttpads.

90520 Standard Buttpad for Urbino Tactical Stock 35.00

90530 Limbsaver Buttpad for Urbino Tactical Stock 65.00

If only there was an "Order Now" button after all of that.

Sigh.

If only there was an "Order Now" button after all of that.

Sigh.

Patience is all I can say.:o I will most likely be going the Urbino route myself and it will be well worth the wait. And, I won't have spent $800 on a stupid Benelli collapsible.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Please refer to our Essay about collapsing stocks for Benelli shotguns for our position on collapsing stocks for the Benelli M4.

Every new 11707 that is sold in the US has the 3-position tube that is C-stock ready. The one you have from 5 years ago may not but all the ones being sold today do. You are missing out on a great opportunity as the Benelli c-stock is in high demand but most don't want to pay the black market prices that they go for. I have a standard 11707 with a factory c-stock and have an 11722 (14" CQB model) on the way. It also has the 3-position tube and I will be putting a c-stock on it as well. I sure wish it was a US made version.

The ability to collapse the stock is an under appreciated feature IMHO. Transport, home defense, CQB, and the list goes on. Seems like the boys cutting up their cheeks might need a little more instruction. I have yet to encounter anything like that with mine.

Seems like the boys cutting up their cheeks might need a little more instruction. I have yet to encounter anything like that with mine.

Agreed, you gotta be doing some terrible shouldering to have issues with C-Stock.

On a side note why is everyone in such a rush to get these? From the pictures shown they look like the AR knockoff stocks you see on some mossbergs and other cheaper shotguns.

This is the photo he referenced in the thread on Mesa's forum. Looks pretty terrible to me if that's how they are using them. :D

If you search for Benelli M4 on google there are a few pictures of military useage of the M4. In one of them that is too big to post here the GI has his cheek right on the forward corner of the cheek rest. It's a real shame that improper use leads to things like the "essay" posted on mesa's site.

Reading that reminded me of a fella that did a tear down video of a Beretta 90-Two on youtube. Like everyother 92 series since day one it's frame is aluminum yet he said polymer more than five times. **** he even mentioned it was a bit heavy for being polymer.:rolleyes:

Well this was easy to find. First image that popped up. Looks to me this guy knows how to shoulder an M4 with a c-stock. With it shouldered this way, I don't see how that "pointy thing" could cause any problems. And to add, he might not have the proper cheek weld according to AggiePhil.:D

750px-Benelli_M4_Super_90.jpg

Edited by KB Fab