Looking for a pistol grip stock for M1

iowa1

Just bought an M1 and would either like to trade the standard synthetic stock for a pistol grip or purchase one if available.

Thanks

Matt DeWall

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum! There are a couple used VG condition ones on Gunbroker right now. Here's one:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=164319621

Do you live in Iowa? I lived in Ames for a few years when my GF went to Veterinary School at ISU. Back in Kalifornia now. You might also try Brownell''s and Numrich. You may sometimes see the stocks listed as for M3. The M1 and M3 interchange.

Later,

Hookster :)

Just bought an M1 and would either like to trade the standard synthetic stock for a pistol grip or purchase one if available.

Thanks

Matt DeWall

I have a factory pistol grip stock for an M1 that I will sell. I bought it years ago put it on the gun but didn't really like it. I never even fired the gun with it installed so it is essentially like new. I just prefer straight grip stocks.

Anyway, if you're interested I can email you a photo. I'd like to get $100 shipped and insured but I would consider a reasonable offer.

Thanks.

Harrydog - would like to try and work something out, but as I am new to the forum, can't send you a PM. If you get this please send me an email at

dewallm at gmail . com

(they also will not let me post email address for some reason, so you get the picture)

Thanks