Benelli M4 advice on purchase!!!

Commando

Hello, I am considering purchasing the M4 but would like some advice on what to look for.

Such as I have seen the limited M4 out there that has no screw in chokes and not the fix stock but it rotates to each side but will not adjust back.

What is the newest of the M4 on modifications that are made to the newer ones coming out of production?

I have also heard of the adjustable stocks but they wont fit certain postban M4's if your replacing the fixed stock.

Just need some advice before the big buy. Thx :cool: :cool: :cool:

Buy the 11707 (that's the model # of the M4) and nothing else, unless you can get your hands on the military version; which you can't. After that save up your money and buy the mag tube from SOCOMGUY. Don't even look at any other accesories until after you have this mag tube.

man,I feel your vibes,,I can remember in 02 when the M1014 finally came out ,,,,saving the money and getting all ready for the big day,,what a great feeling it still is,,,I have this mentor who helped me thru it,,he even got one him self,,,,,you'll do just fine,,,keep us posted and maybe share a pic or two when you get it smile.gif :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I just purchased the 11707 M4 but it will not be here until I pay the balance after X-Mas. I have already bought the 2 mag extension Benelli in package. Yes I had to have a Benelli Product and payed 199.00 for it.

That is just like me I have to get a Benelli extension not a aftermarket one. Oh well but I will soon post pics.

Originally posted by tucker301:

And if there is no box?

I don't know what to tell you, I've had mine for about 5 days and I am no where close to being an expert on them. I can say that 11707 is not on the weapon itself.

[ 12-10-2006, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Scott R ]

the 11707 is a model designation,,,Benelli calls it an item #,,,,there is alot of info on the box that is on your weapon,,if you don't get a box with your purchase,,all the info is on your gun :cool: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tuck,,, the Benelli gasgun is heavier than your normal Benelli,,step back and reajust your position big boy,,,, :D :D :cool:

• 5 weeks later...

Ok guys I purchased my M4 11707 for $1250.00 and It should be here by this Friday. I had already bought the Benelli two round extension for 199.00.. Yes that is alot of money but it is a original factory part and thats what I had to have.

I was looking at geting the adjustable stock but when I went to Benelli's Catalog I noticed a adjustable stock now being made for the Supernova. I wonder if it will fit the 11707? It looks like a newer updated version and it is much better looking then the original for the M4.

So what are the differences between the military model and the 11707?

The only things I can think off offhand are:

11707 has a smaller mag tube by default (though full-length tubes are available)

11707 accepts choke tubes, military M1014 has a fixed modified barrel.

Anybody care to whip up a detailed list of any other differences?

Ok, I have my new M4 and it is nice. It was very easy to add my 2 shot extension tube after removing the spring. I cleaned it up, added oil and put it together. Wow its nice looking and now time to go shoot it. I now need to buy a Cyl choke for the M4 so I can shoot slugs becuase it only came with a Mod choke.

This is my third Benelli the other two are, SBE II and the Nova pump both in 26". I will try out the Hornaday 00 buck tap round with 8 pellets and see what type of pattern . I will need to get a tritium front sight and look for a sling. I need the sling for Transitions from rifle to handgun.

Ok, I have my new M4 and it is nice. It was very easy to add my 2 shot extension tube after removing the spring. I cleaned it up, added oil and put it together. Wow its nice looking and now time to go shoot it. I now need to buy a Cyl choke for the M4 so I can shoot slugs becuase it only came with a Mod choke.

This is my third Benelli the other two are, SBE II and the Nova pump both in 26". I will try out the Hornaday 00 buck tap round with 8 pellets and see what type of pattern . I will need to get a tritium front sight and look for a sling. I need the sling for Transitions from rifle to handgun.

Congrats on your new shotgun....you will soon notice that you do not shoot your other shotguns much at all anymore, then you will find you cant stop adding slings, full length tubes, vertical grips, lasers, optics, stand off devices, railed handguards, bipod, bayonet lugs.....beer tap, maybe even gernade launcher until it weighs sooo much you need help to field it :D

Congrats on your new shotgun....you will soon notice that you do not shoot your other shotguns much at all anymore, then you will find you cant stop adding slings, full length tubes, vertical grips, lasers, optics, stand off devices, railed handguards, bipod, bayonet lugs.....beer tap, maybe even gernade launcher until it weighs sooo much you need help to field it :D
thats so true