Benelli 12ga over/under??

texas skeeter

Benelli only makes semi-auto's and a couple rifles. If you want a sweet o/u I would look at Browning, I have 2 o/u brownings...a citori and a cynergy, and they are nice partners in crime for my benelli supersport.

Also Browning is an American company, which seems up your alley. The founder, John Browning, invented like every single shotgun innovation ever, pump, lever action, gas operated...before him there were just like blunderbusses or something

The Veloce is not available in 12 ga. It is, of course, a Franchi.

Benelli doesn't own Franchi.

Beretta Holdings Group owns Benelli, Franchi, Uberti, Burris, Stoeger, and some of Browning.

The Dick's Benelli Diamond is a scaled back version of the Franchi O/U based most likely on the Alcione design.

I have owned a Veloce, and it was a great little gun. Franchi quality is very good on their O/U's, but I think I would have to consider a Beretta, If I were to buy another Italian double.

The Veloce is not available in 12 ga. It is, of course, a Franchi.

Benelli doesn't own Franchi.

Beretta Holdings Group owns Benelli, Franchi, Uberti, Burris, Stoeger, and some of Browning.

The Dick's Benelli Diamond is a scaled back version of the Franchi O/U based most likely on the Alcione design.

I have owned a Veloce, and it was a great little gun. Franchi quality is very good on their O/U's, but I think I would have to consider a Beretta, If I were to buy another Italian double.

thanks Tucker. i was just trying to find a somewhat matching O/U to my new SBE. i like shooting O/U's for trap n skeet. its a shame benelli doesnt make one. so the question really is, who actually makes one that'll match my SBE the closest??

If you are referring to matching the engraving on your new fancy SBE, then a Franchi would most likely be the best solution. I would imagine that the two companies share engraving patterns and designs.

yeah thats what i was thinking too. im gonna try and find a Veloce or a Renaisance elite. i figure one of them will match best. unlike some other Monkey here, i dont want 10 of the same looking SBE's MMMMMMMMMMMM!!:D

thanks Tucker. i was just trying to find a somewhat matching O/U to my new SBE. i like shooting O/U's for trap n skeet. its a shame benelli doesnt make one. so the question really is, who actually makes one that'll match my SBE the closest??
the closet,,no safe?????when will you ever learn??--------an over under to match a semiauto,,what a%#@*&($,,do something right and get up in your attic.