Need help finding parts for 1st Gen SBE

Riss

I need parts, and some armorer work on the SBE. It is getting old and tired, will not load 3 shells without jamming and not locking into battery. Greased it up instead of oil, actually got 40 rounds off before it started to jam again. I would like to start with a new recoil spring and such but cannot find parts for the early models under 187000 ser # range.

I need parts, and some armorer work on the SBE. It is getting old and tired, will not load 3 shells without jamming and not locking into battery. Greased it up instead of oil, actually got 40 rounds off before it started to jam again. I would like to start with a new recoil spring and such but cannot find parts for the early models under 187000 ser # range.

I have purchased original Benelli parts for the SBE from Brownells. But if your SBE is worn enough to require an armorer's attention, I would first consider shipping it back to Benelli. The number listed on a spare HK/Benelli SBE recoil spring I purchased in '91 is T000363. But that is an HK p/n which has probably been replaced with a Benelli p/n .02

Edited by leid