Benelli M4 w\ collapsible stock for sale or trade!

JDUBB07

I have owned gun for about three years now and have never fired it once! I'm the original owner and due to my current location using this gun is not a option for me. I will check posts daily and will respond to serious inquiries only. You can email me @ [email protected]

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/album.php?albumid=90&pictureid=367

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/album.php?albumid=90&pictureid=368

Edited by JDUBB07

Given the high demand for the Benelli Collapsable stock and the fact that this gun is in pristine condition, I would appreciate a reasonable offer rather than a SET price! Someone suggested trading their REC 7, so if I have to I would say about $2400.00.

right now in this economy where guns are not as costly as they were say 2 yrs ago, id say he'd be lucky to get 1900-2100$ for it. cause if he wants to hold out for more $$, he'll be holding on to it for a while.;) he'd be better off putting a 75$ pg on it and sell it for a 1400$ buy-it-now on G.B and the c-stock for a 600$ buy-it-now and they will most likely sell quickly. but heck, what do i know?? :D

right now in this economy where guns are not as costly as they were say 2 yrs ago, id say he'd be lucky to get 1900-2100$ for it. cause if he wants to hold out for more $$, he'll be holding on to it for a while.;) he'd be better off putting a 75$ pg on it and sell it for a 1400$ buy-it-now on G.B and the c-stock for a 600$ buy-it-now and they will most likely sell quickly. but heck, what do i know?? :D

I think that would work also but why go thhrew all that when super 33 lives down the street and is ready to buy.

The picture you posted that one was never fired right and came with a hard case and sling.

no, i do believe it has been fired. and im not sure if it comes with a cs or not. but the fact its a limited edition with only 2500 ever made makes it a good buy more so than the plain ole m4 that a gazillion were made. but in the end, they both fire just the same!!:Dif i were looking to buy it locally there, id offer 1900$ which would be more than fair considering they are not flying off the shelves.;)

That's fine, I'd look silly clearing the house with 2 M4s anyway and I'd probably feel a bit awkward.

NOPE, i look at it this way. ya got more than 1 window in your house, so ya might as well have a gun pointed out of each one!!:D AND, with owning multiple weapons its less re-loading time wasted during a shoot out!! just grab the next!! ;)

I guess I could sling one across my back and point with the other. When the 1st one runs dry I could dramatically pitch it aside and swing the second one around. It'll take some practice since I go NOWHERE without my riot shield but it might be worth it in the end.