factory flush choke vs extended

malakaz

I havent got the chance to see which choke patterns better. I have a Supersport and a Vinci and the chokes are interchangeable. I was wondering if anyone has has patterned the extended chokes vs the flush on the vinci and which seems to throw a better pattern

I havent got the chance to see which choke patterns better. I have a Supersport and a Vinci and the chokes are interchangeable. I was wondering if anyone has has patterned the extended chokes vs the flush on the vinci and which seems to throw a better pattern

I have used only two extended chokes in my Vinci...I prefer the extended modified tube when I shoot trap and on some sporting clay stations. I patterned the flush modified against the extended Carlson/Tom Knapp tube and I like the densness of the pattern from the extended tube better. My other tube I use most is my Extended skeet tube.

Also, I prefer the fact that I can change them without a choke tool.

I have used only two extended chokes in my Vinci...I prefer the extended modified tube when I shoot trap and on some sporting clay stations. I patterned the flush modified against the extended Carlson/Tom Knapp tube and I like the densness of the pattern from the extended tube better. My other tube I use most is my Extended skeet tube.

Which make extended skeet tube do you use for your Vinci?

I'm using a Tom Knapp Signature extended tube which is made by Carlson chokes. I've been trying to sell two extra Knapp tubes that were a gift-a skeet and a modified, both brand new. I have them listed on this website also.

How are the carlson chokes brand new if you patterned them?

I replaced all my Cordoba original extended choke tubes with a set of extended from Briley. Briley patterns are superior to Cordoba in several pattern test. Can't say if flush compared to extended matters much. Extended eliminates the need to carry a choke wrench and it is EASY to see what choke is installed.;)