How does the benelli m4 rebate work? 1450 a good price?

alfred10

Still haven't sent mine in yet, but I thought the sticker UPCs in the box WERE for the rebates. I hate rebates.

That's my thinking. 'Heck', they match the ones on the box. OCR is OCR, so if they match then one is as good as the other.

It could take months, so send that puppy now. Make copies of everything ;)

Edited by KenV
H e ll is filtered? Heck it is then.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just called Benelli customer service at 301-283-6981. The correct UPC label to send in for rebates is the one on the end of box with the #'s 650350 and more #'s behind that. You must cut the UPC label off the box to qualify for rebate --- no copies. Just puttin' this info out there...hope it helps.

Just called Benelli customer service at 301-283-6981. The correct UPC label to send in for rebates is the one on the end of box with the #'s 650350 and more #'s behind that. You must cut the UPC label off the box to qualify for rebate --- no copies. Just puttin' this info out there...hope it helps.

OK so if I sent in the wrong one the first time, what all do they want sent in along with the correct one?

OK so if I sent in the wrong one the first time, what all do they want sent in along with the correct one?

On the rebate form it states to send in the dated reciept, the UPC label cut off the box, along with the filled out rebate form. This is what the customer service told me too. You could call the customer service for more info. They can help you out better than I can. Good luck.:)

I mailed my rebate information in two weeks ago and I just received this message:

We are unable to process your claim for the following reasons:

-Required product not purchased.

-UPCs not valid for this offer

You will receive a letter in the mail that explains the steps required to resolve these issues.

I sent the extra labels that were inside. I'll try again cutting the labels off the box.

Not happy. :(

-- Chuck

Update: Check received 13 Dec 10. No letter (as specified above), just the check. Happy. :)

Edited by chuck_s
Update

Chuck: That's how I did this. I received the same message. Funny, given that the numbers match. Now they want us to cut up the boxes. Oh well, time to get crafty with the razor. That is, if they ever send this mysterious refusal letter with the required instructions.

I'd still like to know how an M4 from a Benelli dealer isn't a qualifying product. If that letter arrives I'll know...

Checks...no. reply yes...about 8 weeks. That was the good news. I have a copy of the rebate offer on my desk. Their reply follows below:...1."the sales receipt you submitted did not show that the required products wwere purchased." (that would be my M4 nelli)2. "Qualifying product UPC codes were not written on the back of the sales receipt." (This is wrong so many ways-i sent the UPC code that was in the cardboard box as per their instructionsSEND: Copy of your dated sales receipt, UPC code from the shotgun box, filled in rebate form, selected nelli M4-$200 Rebate, and NOWHERE DOES IT STATE to write the UPC codes on the back of the sales receipt. I dare you to find where it says to write on the back. Anyone, anyone else have these issues? Thanks for your support.

ME163

Just sent details to Benelli. I'll post up if I hear back. I think Benelli are going to be at least more responsive. Maybe I'm wrong.

What a shame that their weapons are great, yet the rebate jackasses are, well, jackasses. Meanwhile my buddy is getting a Mossberg 930SPX and will be asking me "So, how much did you REALLY pay for that thing?" :rolleyes:

PS Funny that the rebate people call themselves "Rapid Rebates". They should change that to "Rapid Rebate Refusals".

Just sent "details" to benelli (lower case on purpose). I need them to understand i am not a happy customer. This is what i sent: "Hello, I purchased a benelli M4 11707, filled in the rebate form with ALL the required information and about 6-8 weeks later i get an email that says i did not buy the correct product. What kind of interstate scsm do you have operating here? I am doing my best to "spread the wird" regarding your shoddy business practices. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing. Your turn. Sincerely, Rxxxxr Wxxxxr."

AKA ME163.

Update: I received a confirmation email from Laurie at Benelli after contacting them directly. Then I received a different email from CS at Benelli requesting my serial number. Screw that, I replied to Laurie and thanked her for the update. I should have my $ in 2-3 weeks.

BTW I received an update email from Vapid Rebates. Haven't opened it yet, but maybe it's an email telling me what I already know, thanks to Laurie.

At this point I think Benelli knows what they're doing, right up until anything is handed off to the rebate goofs. I'll post when I get the check.

• 4 weeks later...

I submitted one (1) claim yet the information site lists two:

Claim Id Name

Dept. Nbr Dept. Name Company

Benelli USA 1567144 Sxxxxxx, LTC CHARLES BU 10-7427 Benelli-Franchi Rebate

Benelli USA 1575993 Sxxxxxx, LTC CHARLES BU 10-7427 Benelli-Franchi Rebate

Status of the first (and only) claim shows something like no eligible purchase and we're rejecting it.

Second claim was processed and I just received the check with no effort on my part other than waiting.

Perhaps Benelli was getting a lot of us who sent in the extra labels and fixed the process with the rebate processor.

-- Chuck

Bought an M4 Saturday, didn't know about the rebate & just saw this thread, what a great feeling, like finding 200 bucks. Surprised the dealer didn't say anyting about it when I was trying to decide whether to make the plunge or not in the Gun shop.. They are listed on Benelli's site as an official dealer too.

Oh man, thank goodness, I almost put the box in the trash this am before leaving for work.

Bought an M4 Saturday, didn't know about the rebate & just saw this thread, what a great feeling, like finding 200 bucks. Surprised the dealer didn't say anyting about it when I was trying to decide whether to make the plunge or not in the Gun shop.. They are listed on Benelli's site as an official dealer too.

Oh man, thank goodness, I almost put the box in the trash this am before leaving for work.

good catch!

• 1 month later...