How does the benelli m4 rebate work? 1450 a good price?

alfred10

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly do you have to do to get the 200 rebate on an m4 benelli? Is 1450 a good price for a black new one?

Yes, that's a pretty good price.

I beleive the $200 rebate being offered works the same as any other rebate ... you send in the coupon you get with the gun and get a $200 check later on from Benelli.

But that's just a complete educated guess on my part and should not be reproduced without the express written consent of the NFL.

• 3 months later...
What exactly do you have to do to get the 200 rebate on an m4 benelli? Is 1450 a good price for a black new one?

I think that's a good price because I paid $1500 for mine, and I shopped around. According to the rebate form all you need is to cut the UPC from the the box, complete the rebate form, and with the current rebate your sales receipt must have a dated sales receipt between August 1st and December 31st. You have until January 31st to get the above mailed off to them. It also states that you must have purchased your M4 from an authorized Benelli dealer. They just extended a rebate offer that has been going on for awhile. It's the same deal, but the old one had to have a sales receipt between May 1st, and July 31st, with a post mark no later than August 31st. They also have now included their MR1 rifle in the current rebate offer, for those who are interested. This offer is what did it for me. I couldn't pass up an M4 for $1300. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

I paid $1299 for mine without the rebate due to a mistake at my local gun shop. Of course this was before Benelli was offering their rebate. I know a couple other M4 owners and they were all jealous and they wanted to be my friend. That's a good price, if you can do it you should. People will want to be your friend. ;)

Make sure, Make sure, Make sure that you have purchased your M4 from an authorized Benelli dealer.

Go to the Benelli website, and you can look up all the authorized dealers in your area. I have heard of guys getting a good deal (so they thought), but the gun shop was not a authorized dealer, and there are no returns on firearms. SO, they have gotten screwed on that $200 rebate :eek:

I think that's a good price because I paid $1500 for mine, and I shopped around. According to the rebate form all you need is to cut the UPC from the the box, complete the rebate form, and with the current rebate your sales receipt must have a dated sales receipt between August 1st and December 31st. You have until January 31st to get the above mailed off to them. It also states that you must have purchased your M4 from an authorized Benelli dealer. They just extended a rebate offer that has been going on for awhile. It's the same deal, but the old one had to have a sales receipt between May 1st, and July 31st, with a post mark no later than August 31st. They also have now included their MR1 rifle in the current rebate offer, for those who are interested. This offer is what did it for me. I couldn't pass up an M4 for $1300. Hope it works out for you. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well just watch your email for the status of your rebate. Sad thing is I waited and waited just to get a reply saying my purchase didn't meet rebate requirements. I bought one of the items pictured right on the damn rebate forum and provided an almost 8 x 11" copy of the reciept and UPC. I would really hope it wasn't because I sent a copy of the UPC as Benelli themselves said it was good enough.

I mailed my rebate in on 9/29 and I received the check on 10/28. I think they say to allow 6-8 weeks for processing so I got my check faster than I expected. Just an FYI for anyone mailing in their rebates. Make sure you actually cut the UPC from your Benelli box and mail that with your receipt and rebate form. Benelli will not accept copies or pictures of the UPC. This is to avoid anyone from trying to get more than one rebate. I believe they will accept a copy of your dated sales receipt but just to be safe, I had my dealer print a duplicate copy of the sales receipt to mail in. Also, make sure that you buy your Benelli from an authorized Benelli dealer or else you will not get the rebate. Benelli has a list of authorized dealers on their website.

• 2 weeks later...
Well just watch your email for the status of your rebate. Sad thing is I waited and waited just to get a reply saying my purchase didn't meet rebate requirements. I bought one of the items pictured right on the damn rebate forum and provided an almost 8 x 11" copy of the reciept and UPC. I would really hope it wasn't because I sent a copy of the UPC as Benelli themselves said it was good enough.

Just received my email. Went to the rebate site to find out:

"We are unable to process your claim for the following reasons:

-Required product not purchased.

-UPCs not valid for this offer

You will receive a letter in the mail that explains the steps required to resolve these issues."

That's odd, as I bought an M4 during the proper time period and submitted actual UPC codes. (There was a spare set, still on the backing paper, which I verified against the one on the box and sent out.)

I can't wait to see what they say in the mail. Now everyone who laughed because I bought this instead of a Mossberg 930SPX can laugh a bit more. At least the M4 itself is nice...

Just received my email. Went to the rebate site to find out:

"We are unable to process your claim for the following reasons:

-Required product not purchased.

-UPCs not valid for this offer

You will receive a letter in the mail that explains the steps required to resolve these issues."

That's odd, as I bought an M4 during the proper time period and submitted actual UPC codes. (There was a spare set, still on the backing paper, which I verified against the one on the box and sent out.)

I can't wait to see what they say in the mail. Now everyone who laughed because I bought this instead of a Mossberg 930SPX can laugh a bit more. At least the M4 itself is nice...

I just got the exact same thing. I'm suspecting that the problem lies in the fact that I sent in a COPY of the separate little UPC label included in the box. After sending in the first rebate form and upon reading up on this site, I realized that a mere copy wasn't going to fly. So I sent in a second rebate form along with the ACTUAL separate UPC label included in the box, along with a whole 'nother rebate submission form, copy of the sales receipt, etc. I also included a note explaining why I was sending in a second rebate form. I'm hoping that will be what they're looking for.

I just got the exact same thing. I'm suspecting that the problem lies in the fact that I sent in a COPY of the separate little UPC label included in the box. After sending in the first rebate form and upon reading up on this site, I realized that a mere copy wasn't going to fly. So I sent in a second rebate form along with the ACTUAL separate UPC label included in the box, along with a whole 'nother rebate submission form, copy of the sales receipt, etc. I also included a note explaining why I was sending in a second rebate form. I'm hoping that will be what they're looking for.

Gotcha. But that's still utter crap from the rebate people, since their form allowed for copies.

I emailed them asking for an email update, since who knows when the letter will arrive. That was probably for nothing...I'm going to head to the safe and hug my Nelli.