best chokes? Polychoke? Truglo Titan?

flitemedic13

Hey, the Vinci is headed my way and just wondering what you guys use or wouldnt use as far as chokes. For Turkey im leaning toward Primos Jellyhead or Kicks Gobbler Thunder, Geese/ducks Kicks High Flyer.

I was really wanting a Truglo Titan - but they dont make one that fits the Vinci.....Poly Choke i think does but not sure how well these multi chokes really work...my dad has a factory one on his 1950's Savage bolt action 12 ga that is really cool. It would be nice to have a multi choke as to not have to keep up with several tubes, and my hunting area has pig, goat, sheep year round that run into turkey and general bird seasons so having a versitile choke (patterns/slugs/steel) would be nice without having to switch, but id go with whats best if these multichokes arent that great.

are the multi chokes or aftermarket stuff overrated then, or the crio's that the gun comes with that good ?

I've read and been told to stay away from the multi-chokes. Check Cabelas.com and read the customer comments about them.

Hey, the Vinci is headed my way and just wondering what you guys use or wouldnt use as far as chokes. For Turkey im leaning toward Primos Jellyhead or Kicks Gobbler Thunder, Geese/ducks Kicks High Flyer.

I was really wanting a Truglo Titan - but they dont make one that fits the Vinci.....Poly Choke i think does but not sure how well these multi chokes really work...my dad has a factory one on his 1950's Savage bolt action 12 ga that is really cool. It would be nice to have a multi choke as to not have to keep up with several tubes, and my hunting area has pig, goat, sheep year round that run into turkey and general bird seasons so having a versitile choke (patterns/slugs/steel) would be nice without having to switch, but id go with whats best if these multichokes arent that great.

I'm very satisfied with my Tom Knapp(Carlson)Extended tubes. I have Carlson Chokes for my SBE and my Rem 1100G3 20ga.