Best benelli m4 sites and good rails?

alfred10

Can I put a green insert in the front site of my m4 or do I have to replace the entire site? Who makes the best night sites? I want to put to yellow ones in rear later but for now I want to get a green one in the front. Also, I want to mount a surefire X300 or comparable combat light. Who makes good mounting options that dont involve a rail? I wont mount more than a light but dont want to spend 300 on that huge surefire rail.

Can I put a green insert in the front site of my m4 or do I have to replace the entire site? Who makes the best night sites? I want to put to yellow ones in rear later but for now I want to get a green one in the front. Also, I want to mount a surefire X300 or comparable combat light. Who makes good mounting options that dont involve a rail? I wont mount more than a light but dont want to spend 300 on that huge surefire rail.

Replace front post with a tritium front post. You should get a new washer and the correct size wrench before attempting the install.

People use Meprolights and Trijcons. I don't know what the consensus is on which is superior.

Light mounting an on m4 remains to be an issue. You can either get one of the rail options, get a tube mounted clamp rail, or custom fab your own solution.