Looky whats for sale on GunBroker?????

texas skeeter

yup 1k is alot of money. but how often does brand new in box m4 OEM 14" barrels come along?? NEVER!!;) so if ya want one, ya gotta pay.:D

Seriously, that's totally worth the asking price, if I could have NFA I'd totally buy one this instant.

I talked with the guy selling these today. Evidently, these barrels are ones that Botach had Benelli do special. From what I was told, the barrels were brought in from Italy as the standard M4 18.5 in. and then were cut down by Benelli USA to 14". In fact, he said specifically that they have the same markings as the 18.5 barrels. Also, they are IC sized and are not threaded for chokes.

I don't know if he was feeding me a line of poke.gif but it's what he said. Maybe Skeeteronmypeter can enlighten us when he gits hiz.:D

you DO NOT need to pay a Fed Tax Stamp to bring it in. it is just another ordinary SG barrel. but you DO need to keep it away from the SG in question you plan on installing it on. at that point you would file for the TS and once approved, install the barrel. heck if someone wanted to buy just the 14" barrel for investment purposes, it would probably only go up in value.

you DO NOT need to pay a Fed Tax Stamp to bring it in. it is just another ordinary SG barrel. but you DO need to keep it away from the SG in question you plan on installing it on. at that point you would file for the TS and once approved, install the barrel. heck if someone wanted to buy just the 14" barrel for investment purposes, it would probably only go up in value.

agreed its just a barrel. anyone can buy it even me and duggan in cali. but to install it all NFA rules would need to be followed.

investment skeet your are nuts bro. I agree its cool to have but only 4" shorter and 2 rounds less than my 18" not worth it to me and IMO wont be a investment at that price.

Not knocking your purchase just not for me at 1K

no offense taken Rocket. but i look at it as, you just know they will NOT IMPORT these barrels eventually. thats all i was trying to say. and when that happens, these barrels will be really costly then. ;) cause look at how and where the gun laws in this country has come to!! and it slowly gets worse as the yrs progress!!:(

agreed its just a barrel. anyone can buy it even me and duggan in cali. but to install it all NFA rules would need to be followed.

investment skeet your are nuts bro. I agree its cool to have but only 4" shorter and 2 rounds less than my 18" not worth it to me and IMO wont be a investment at that price.

Not knocking your purchase just not for me at 1K

This is kinda what I'm thinking. Don't get me wrong, a 14" barrel would be great for tight quarters/home defense and the like but if all they did was to cut down an 18" barrel, I don't think I'm interested. If it had a threaded barrel so I could put a breeching choke on it, or Kip's new muzzle break thingy, then it would make it much more attractive, to me. Also, I think I like having the extra capacity, esp. with my new Kip tube, over the shorter length. I'll be excited to see skeeteronmypeter's pics though. :D

cut or not. its made by benelli and exactly as the oem 14" barrels with the wider tapered end and no choke. and thats why i bought one cause i dont want the threaded choked end.

No worries broseefus.:D I wasn't trying to rain on your parade, just stating a personal preference. ;)