Just placed an order...

Super33

So I just ordered something from BodachTactical.com yesterday. This morning I discover a LOT of bad reviews about this place and I'm hoping I don't run into a problem. Has anybody ever ordered from them? I'm hoping some people have something good to say about them. :confused:

So I just ordered something from BodachTactical.com yesterday. This morning I discover a LOT of bad reviews about this place and I'm hoping I don't run into a problem. Has anybody ever ordered from them? I'm hoping some people have something good to say about them. :confused:

Nope. I avoid them because $20 off or whatever isn't worth the hassel to me. Some people get their stuff promptly, some people never see their stuff. It's a crap-shoot.

I used to order from them back in the late 90s and early 2000s when they were the only game in town - way before all the tactical stores came about.... I had a few issues with them even ten years ago. Their prices are great, but their CS not so much. I haven't bought anything as of late due to all the hit or miss stories.

I ordered the part late Monday, paid a bit extra for 2nd day air. After reading all the bad reviews I called Tuesday to make sure it'll be shipped Tuesday to be received Thursday. They shipped it and I just got it. Maybe I just got lucky and got what I actually ordered and on time. Just thought I would post this and give Bodach Tactical the credit they deserve from a satisfied customer. But honestly I probably won't order from them again because of the horror stories I've been reading. :rolleyes: If it's hit or miss, I'll quit while I'm ahead.