Look!! went hunting today and got 2 turkeys and 3 geese!!

texas skeeter

WOW, Gorgeous gun. A stunnig claro-walnut stock with beautiful figure. You actually going to shoot it?? I'm not sure I could!! Congrats, stunning piece.

YES!! ive actually decided and said F--K-it, im gonna shoot ALL my guns.Ive just been thinking ive got some nice toys worth alot of moolah, and to have anyone of them just sit in a dark lonely safe would be wrong. besides i dont ever plan on selling any of them so why not shoot them all. ill let my kids worry about what they're worth when im 100 yrs old!!:D and taking them out to the range could start some good conversations...

YES!! ive actually decided and said F--K-it, im gonna shoot ALL my guns.Ive just been thinking ive got some nice toys worth alot of moolah, and to have anyone of them just sit in a dark lonely safe would be wrong. besides i dont ever plan on selling any of them so why not shoot them all. ill let my kids worry about what they're worth when im 100 yrs old!!:D and taking them out to the range could start some good conversations...

Good for you!! Yeah, why let the kids have all the fun with em eh?