Thanks Texas Skeeter

GregM4

Just wanted to say thanks again..

Texas Skeeter sent me a pistol grip stock for my new M4 for free because i am an NYPD Det.

I recently brought the M4 to a "close quarter" training class and used it instead of my useless colt c/ar-15.. The instructors were so impressed with the response of the weapon along with the comfort of the spread pattern,(makes it real hard to miss your target) that they are considering aquiring a contract to issue the M4 as an entry weapon!!

Although the gov't just cut our homeland security budget 10 days after a bomb attempt; it shouldn't affect our firearms funds.. If it goes through, it's all because of TS's generousity!

Now to change the topic.. Does anyone have the new Smith and wesson M&P pistol? 9mm or .40cal?? I want to get one but haven't heard any reviews from actually gun lovers. I don't feel like being their guinea pig.. (I'm an italian cop, no Guinea pig jokes, haha )..

Just wanted to say thanks again..

Texas Skeeter sent me a pistol grip stock for my new M4 for free because i am an NYPD Det.

I recently brought the M4 to a "close quarter" training class and used it instead of my useless colt c/ar-15.. The instructors were so impressed with the response of the weapon along with the comfort of the spread pattern,(makes it real hard to miss your target) that they are considering aquiring a contract to issue the M4 as an entry weapon!!

Although the gov't just cut our homeland security budget 10 days after a bomb attempt; it shouldn't affect our firearms funds.. If it goes through, it's all because of TS's generousity!

Now to change the topic.. Does anyone have the new Smith and wesson M&P pistol? 9mm or .40cal?? I want to get one but haven't heard any reviews from actually gun lovers. I don't feel like being their guinea pig.. (I'm an italian cop, no Guinea pig jokes, haha )..

My Son has one in .45 and he loves it. I prefer my Kimber 1911.:D

Just thought I'd share my .02 on the Smith and Wesson M&P.

I had one in .40 with the factory CTC grips but only used them when it was on HD duty. The best way to describe a M&P is to say it's everything you love about a Glock minus what sucks about Glocks. The operating system is almost identicle but S&W used a better trigger assembly/linkage. My only real quirm with the M&P is the tool/grip pin as the tab that holds it in wears quickly.

If you are considering a handgun, being a Corrections Officer, I would trust my life with none other than a Glock or a Sig Sauer. However, if I had to pick one, I would go with the Sig P226. This is only my personal opinion.

Way to go TS, great gesture, great advise:cool: