WTT: NIB M4 collapsible stock and NIW M4 +2 extension for NIB TA47-2 ACOG

Guest Cajunkraut

Guest Cajunkraut

Hey, look. I was asked, so I answered. I shoulda' known it was just flame bait.

The original post was for a trade. If you didn't like my reply, make an offer or just don't buy it.

I personally wouldn't pay anywhere near $675 for one.

When the Urbino stock comes out for a little over $200, I'll

buy it and be very happy.

I don't walk around my house (or sleep) in body armor requiring a seriously short LOP.

Grizz

How about the first $750 gets it shipped.

Given that an NIB TA-47 2 can be had from any number of online vendors for around $900, and some cheaper, am I to presume that your asking-price for the OEM Benelli extension is $150?

$750+$150=$900=even trade.

Edited by Unobtanium

Guest Cajunkraut
Given that an NIB TA-47 2 can be had from any number of online vendors for around $900, and some cheaper, am I to presume that your asking-price for the OEM Benelli extension is $150?

$750+$150=$900=even trade.

Since you and others have attempted to sabotage my ad by pointing out my ignorance of competitive pricing, I'll do the same. Just like you guys don't pay "avarage market price" for stocks, don't assume others do the same for ACOGs. I forgot to thank you and your buddies for the hospitality, BTW. For a second there, I thought I was on AR15.com.

FYI, the TA47-2 is currently offered NIB for around $750 plus shipping by at least two online vendors.

Edited by Cajunkraut

Since you and others have attempted to sabotage my ad by pointing out my ignorance of competitive pricing, I'll do the same.

No one attempted to Sabotage your thread or show you to be ignorant!!:rolleyes: they were just trying to be helpful with some added info that your price was a smidge high. most members here ARE TRUELY helpfull with good intentions!! it seems to me you may be a little TOO Thin skinned/sensitive....:(

No one attempted to Sabotage your thread or show you to be ignorant!!:rolleyes: they were just trying to be helpful with some added info that your price was a smidge high. most members here ARE TRUELY helpfull with good intentions!! it seems to me you may be a little TOO Thin skinned/sensitive....:(

realy I was just pointing out that add so he could adjust or not. maybe i shouldnt have and then he could of kept his C-stock for sale or trade for the next year or so while everyone else is buying them.

Guest Cajunkraut

I'm fairly tolerant, actually.

I do however, get pissed when people want to trash your sale. $675 is a great price! It's definitely not the average outside of Benelli Forums world.

That said, it's a classified ad. Many sellers ask high. Traditionally, if a potential buyer doesn't like a price, they make a lower offer or simply keep their unsolicited opinion to themselves. To most, it would look like you, Rocket, and Unobtanium clearly went out of your way to sh*t on my ad. If not, then you lack skills called courtesy and tact. IMing a seller with constructive info like "hey, check this other sale out" is helping someone. Pointing out a competitor's price on the post is obviously not. ESPECIALLY if you have no intention of buying. Most forums have strict rules against that sort of thing.

So please don't tell me about thin skin, friend. I can do without your "help".

Since you and others have attempted to sabotage my ad by pointing out my ignorance of competitive pricing, I'll do the same. Just like you guys don't pay "avarage market price" for stocks, don't assume others do the same for ACOGs. I forgot to thank you and your buddies for the hospitality, BTW. For a second there, I thought I was on AR15.com.

FYI, the TA47-2 is currently offered NIB for around $750 plus shipping by at least two online vendors.

Well, what do you expect? You come around posting absurd prices, you're going to get laughed at when you act all hurt when someone suggests you lower them. Adjust your price, do some business, and move on. Or you could get all hurt over it and take your ball and go home because of how "mean" you think everyone is to you.

This forum is moderated by peer pressure. :)

Edited by Unobtanium

I gotta say I do come to this forum bcz many ppl here let other readers know what and where to get items cheap and I think that's quite helpful. I would think it would be usefulto sellers here so they can have competitive pricing and sell their items quicker :D

Guest Cajunkraut
Well, what do you expect? You come around posting absurd prices, you're going to get laughed at when you act all hurt when someone suggests you lower them. Adjust your price, do some business, and move on. Or you could get all hurt over it and take your ball and go home because of how "mean" you think everyone is to you.

This forum is moderated by peer pressure. :)

Let's see...what do I expect. Again, see "courtesy and tact". The art of negotiation.

Absurd prices. Your best "Benelli Forums clique" price is only $75 less than the one I threw out there, and I threw it out only after being solicited. Well within negotiation limits, I'd say. The ad was for a trade, remember? Obviously anything over what you find reasonable is absurd. Let me let you in on something - no one on this forum is serving anyone but themselves selling this stock for anything over $200 shipped.

Hurt? Hardly. The "ball" is still here, and my offer still stands. Peer pressure is for teenagers, not for reasonable people looking to do business.

Cajun, it was not my intention to offend you chief. and again, some around here like to kid a little including myself. so dont take it so personal, as we are not curing cancer here we are talking about/selling gun stuff...;) good luck with your endeavor.

Let's see...what do I expect. Again, see "courtesy and tact". The art of negotiation.

Absurd prices. Your best "Benelli Forums clique" price is only $75 less than the one I threw out there, and I threw it out only after being solicited. Well within negotiation limits, I'd say. The ad was for a trade, remember? Obviously anything over what you find reasonable is absurd. Let me let you in on something - no one on this forum is serving anyone but themselves selling this stock for anything over $200 shipped.

Hurt? Hardly. The "ball" is still here, and my offer still stands. Peer pressure is for teenagers, not for reasonable people looking to do business.

Actually, "peer-pressure" is a just a crude way of describing "social normative theory". When I studied management, it was described as a rather effective method of "moderation", if you will. (yes, even for adults)

As to selling the stock for over $200 being "greedy" (my word for self-serving). Well, what did you pay for it? Unless you have an "in", I am guessing it was a little more than $200. I only know of ONE PERSON who sold this stock at TRUE gain to themselves on this forum ( I suspect a few others, but don't know). They sold it for $500, if I recall. THey bought the cheek-piece from a pawn shop for $10 because the owner had no idea what it was, and then ordered the PG from Numrich for $80. I helped them find it. They made a killing, and gave someone a "good deal" (according to market/availability).

However, most of us get those stocks for $6-800. Right now, they are at a "low" on this site (they went up to around $750-850 right after Obama won, and they came down about 6-8mo later).

I sold some of my stocks, and people on other sites are STILL PM'ing me asking for them, even though I marked them as sold. I sold it for $575 and it sat on the market for nearly a month. The reason I offloaded it for $575 is because I feared Mesa's Urbino coming out a little sooner, and people were already rumbling about "I want a CS, but am probably going to hold off for the Urbino). When the Urbino comes out, it is going to remove a significant portion of the market for the Benelli CS, as it will allow proper cheek-weld, comfortable LOP, and costs $215 MSRP. The only people who will want an OEM CS are collectors, and brand-snobs. However, I think the Urbino will be a FUNCTONALLY better stock, unless part of your need is to stow the weapon in a jeep and lop 4" off the OAL by collapsing the stock. Not many of us NEED that. Ergo, I strongly urge you to sell before Urbino hits the market. Just my analysis of the situation, worth what you paid for it.

As to courtesy and tact, yes, they ARE part of the art of negotiation, and you just don't see what has occured, do you? I set someone else up. Anyone. Free of charge. By being a bit of a dick, I gave them the chance to PM you with "Man, those guys are asses, I think your price is fair, but I only have $600, is there some way we can meet in the middle, let me know, thanks!"

Now wouldn't you be more inclined to sell it to this nice person after all us meanies beat on you? They would have INSTANT rapport with you because they had something in common with you (their angst towards our comments on your price/deal), and I bet you would. So if they were going to take advantage of that, they should have done it before I posted about it. Probably still could, I bet, since I am willing to go out on a limb and say that you would still come off your price a lot more for them than for me, skeeter, etc. Maybe a tad more just to sell it and spite us, who knows. Either way, you need to also consider "manipulation" in addition to "politeness and tact". :)

If you want to sell above the market value HERE, try:

www.shotgunworld.com

www.m4carbine.net

www.ar15.com

Edited by Unobtanium

I'm fairly tolerant, actually.

I do however, get pissed when people want to trash your sale. $675 is a great price! It's definitely not the average outside of Benelli Forums world.

That said, it's a classified ad. Many sellers ask high. Traditionally, if a potential buyer doesn't like a price, they make a lower offer or simply keep their unsolicited opinion to themselves. To most, it would look like you, Rocket, and Unobtanium clearly went out of your way to sh*t on my ad. If not, then you lack skills called courtesy and tact. IMing a seller with constructive info like "hey, check this other sale out" is helping someone. Pointing out a competitor's price on the post is obviously not. ESPECIALLY if you have no intention of buying. Most forums have strict rules against that sort of thing.

no bro you took my post the wrong way! I do not come to the internet to act tuff or cool. I was simply trying to help you. trust me 99% of the members who post here seen that add its not like I was trying to hurt you. You are right I have no intention of buying so maybe I should of just let it be but as I said I was trying to help.

Guest Cajunkraut
Actually, "peer-pressure" is a just a crude way of describing "social normative theory". When I studied management, it was described as a rather effective method of "moderation", if you will. (yes, even for adults)

As to selling the stock for over $200 being "greedy" (my word for self-serving). Well, what did you pay for it? Unless you have an "in", I am guessing it was a little more than $200. I only know of ONE PERSON who sold this stock at TRUE gain to themselves on this forum ( I suspect a few others, but don't know). They sold it for $500, if I recall. THey bought the cheek-piece from a pawn shop for $10 because the owner had no idea what it was, and then ordered the PG from Numrich for $80. I helped them find it. They made a killing, and gave someone a "good deal" (according to market/availability).

However, most of us get those stocks for $6-800. Right now, they are at a "low" on this site (they went up to around $750-850 right after Obama won, and they came down about 6-8mo later).

I sold some of my stocks, and people on other sites are STILL PM'ing me asking for them, even though I marked them as sold. I sold it for $575 and it sat on the market for nearly a month. The reason I offloaded it for $575 is because I feared Mesa's Urbino coming out a little sooner, and people were already rumbling about "I want a CS, but am probably going to hold off for the Urbino). When the Urbino comes out, it is going to remove a significant portion of the market for the Benelli CS, as it will allow proper cheek-weld, comfortable LOP, and costs $215 MSRP. The only people who will want an OEM CS are collectors, and brand-snobs. However, I think the Urbino will be a FUNCTONALLY better stock, unless part of your need is to stow the weapon in a jeep and lop 4" off the OAL by collapsing the stock. Not many of us NEED that. Ergo, I strongly urge you to sell before Urbino hits the market. Just my analysis of the situation, worth what you paid for it.

If you want to sell above the market value HERE, try:

www.shotgunworld.com

www.m4carbine.net

www.ar15.com

As a management student myself, I know that "social normative theory" applies to those willing to change their behavior to gain acceptance by the "group". I guess it depends on which "group" is one's priority.

I think that my posts speak for themselves.

Edited by Cajunkraut

As a management student myself, I know that "social normative theory" applies to those willing to change their behavior to gain acceptance by the "group". I guess it depends on which "group" is one's priority.

I think that my posts speak for themselves.

I only took 1 class in management, so you probably have a better comprehensive understanding of it, however, it would appear that you are seeking acceptance on at least a financial/business level.

Guest Cajunkraut
I only took 1 class in management, so you probably have a better comprehensive understanding of it, however, it would appear that you are seeking acceptance on at least a financial/business level.

I'm not seeking anything but a trade with someone over the age of "hemmorhoid" on these forums. Unfortunately, a one post ad is now a 3 page pissing contest.

Anyone interested, email me.