Brugger and Thomet M1S90 Handguard

krecon1

• 4 weeks later...

Sketter, is this handguard held onto the gun in the same manner as the factory grips where as the barrel is pushing the handguard against the receiver? Any other info on this handguard would be great. I know that $300. is alot. But when you spend $1700 on a Benelli, you dont want to put junk on there :)

is this handguard held onto the gun in the same manner as the factory grips where as the barrel is pushing the handguard against the receiver?

no it doesnt. it clamps on to the barrel and stays there. you can actually pull the barrel away from the receiver with handguard attached to barrel.

no it doesnt. it clamps on to the barrel and stays there. you can actually pull the barrel away from the receiver with handguard attached to barrel.

Oh ok. Can you post pictures of this? Im also looking at the KZ Quad Rail. But when I called Botachtactical twice, the "lady" who answered the phone said she would have someone call me back because I have questions about their product that she cant answer.. 3 days later, and no call back :(

Skeeter, how does this rail clamp to the barrel? Can you take a picture or better describe it? I just got in my Mesa saddle, and I was looking at the KZ Rail. I tech guy from Botach just told me that I need to loose the Mesa Saddle because their top rail is what makes the KZ rock solid..

Skeeter, how does this rail clamp to the barrel? Can you take a picture or better describe it? I just got in my Mesa saddle, and I was looking at the KZ Rail. I tech guy from Botach just told me that I need to loose the Mesa Saddle because their top rail is what makes the KZ rock solid..

Hey Jackalope,

The forend portion of the KZ rail is very secure and the rail section does not need to be in place. It's held in place in the same way as the stock OEM grip. I believe forum member zee10103 cut his rail section so he could use a Mesa saddle with a KZ. I believe he has pics posted on his member profile album.

Here ya go:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/album.php?albumid=66

Later,

Hookster :)

Edited by Hookster
added link

Hey Jackalope,

The forend portion of the KZ rail is very secure and the rail section does not need to be in place. It's held in place in the same way as the stock OEM grip. I believe forum member zee10103 cut his rail section so he could use a Mesa saddle with a KZ. I believe he has pics posted on his member profile album.

Here ya go:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/album.php?albumid=66

Later,

Hookster :)

wow awesome pics! Im reading alot of Pros and Cons about the KZ, and B&T Rails. Im leading more towards the B&T Rail though.. Thats what you have right, the B&T Rail? How do you like it? Is there any movement at all, even a small amount? I believe you said it clamps onto the barrel of the gun. Can you elaborate on that or post a few pictures..

Thanks!

wow awesome pics! Im reading alot of Pros and Cons about the KZ, and B&T Rails. Im leading more towards the B&T Rail though.. Thats what you have right, the B&T Rail? How do you like it? Is there any movement at all, even a small amount? I believe you said it clamps onto the barrel of the gun. Can you elaborate on that or post a few pictures..

Thanks!

Hey Jackalope,

I haven't used a B&T. I have both a Surefire M80 and a KZ. I was wanting a US made forend for 922r compliance. The B&T is Swiss made. I use the M80 in conjunction with my Sidearmor rail. When the Mesa Urbino comes out though I plan to use it as my third US made compliance part and replace the M80 with the OEM grips which will save weight as well as being more comfortable and I don't need the rails on the forend since I mount my light/swich/forward swivel to the Sidearmor.

Here's a couple pics,

M80:

LMTM4005.jpg

KZ:

benellikz104.jpg

Later,

Hookster

Edited by Hookster

• 1 year later...