New member w/ new M4

Just wanted to say hello...

I just purchased a new M4 11707 and I am very excited. I have new C-stock on the way as well...

Other additions would be the Surefire M80...

Looking forward to some good shooting!

Thanks

I told you K-Fed, it was "M" rememberance day at the range!!:D and they used his favorite color.:p

Hey quick question. How is that stock in terms of play on the tube. Is it nice and snug.........or a little loose? Does it rattle at all when it's locked into position.

Hey quick question. How is that stock in terms of play on the tube. Is it nice and snug.........or a little loose? Does it rattle at all when it's locked into position.

The Benelli CS is a damn solid stock. I have owned 2, on 2 different M4's, and fore-aft wiggle is NONE. Rotationally, there is maybe 1/4-1/2 of a degree, just a slight wiggle. It locks up VERY solid, and the BS about "collapsing under recoil" can be filed away right along side worrying about 922R. It has never been documented to be a problem. (awww ****...922r was mentioned. Get ready!)

The Benelli CS is a damn solid stock. I have owned 2, on 2 different M4's, and fore-aft wiggle is NONE. Rotationally, there is maybe 1/4-1/2 of a degree, just a slight wiggle. It locks up VERY solid, and the BS about "collapsing under recoil" can be filed away right along side worrying about 922R. It has never been documented to be a problem. (awww ****...922r was mentioned. Get ready!)

LMAO!!!:D Thanks for the info.;)

and here's a pic of it being test fired by a GQ model!!:DS4010422.jpg

Skeeter you have a nice cheek weld with that stock. How tall are you? does it all line up easy with the Cstock? I am 6-1 and never had a problem wiyth LOP so I wonder if the Cstock would work for me? humm Cstock and that 14" barrel you posted the pther day would be very cool and very $$$ but cool point for sure.

Well thank you all for the warm welcome! I am also very active on arfcom...under ICE1811.

I am very NEW to this Benelli world. Regarding the C-stock and rail...is there a guide to replace these items...(yes I feel like a dumass)...

People say it's pretty easy. Any go-by's out there?

Again, thanks all for the welcome...

ETA: Pics are awesome...another item I would like to add is the Mesa shell holder...)

Eric

Just wanted to say hello...

I just purchased a new M4 11707 and I am very excited. I have new C-stock on the way as well...

Other additions would be the Surefire M80...

Looking forward to some good shooting!

Thanks

Don't forget your Benelli Rebate if you bought it between May 1 to July 31. :cool:

Hi 1811. Where did you find your C-stock? Is it the collapsible? I am looking to upgrade my M4's stock too. I've only done one upgrade so far with mixed reviews. The FFT bolt racker that is pretty, but sort of frail. I am thinking of putting an optic on it... and looking for a decent sling without trying out a dozen.

Hi 1811. Where did you find your C-stock? Is it the collapsible? I am looking to upgrade my M4's stock too. I've only done one upgrade so far with mixed reviews. The FFT bolt racker that is pretty, but sort of frail. I am thinking of putting an optic on it... and looking for a decent sling without trying out a dozen.

I bought the M4 NIB off snipershide.com (so no rebate I think)

The C-stock is from Gun Broker from a seller in Upland, CA. I think he may have a couple actually...