Vinci killing my trigger finger with heavy loads

jrichmond182

Just got my Vinci and decided to break it in with 3 boxs of heavy loads. The kick wasn't bad but it jammed my finger up something fierce. did the same thing to two of my buddies. I tried every different way of pulling the trigger but still the same affect. Switched to dove loads and clay loads and no troubles at all with my finger. Any one else have this issue?

by the way, no jams or feed problems yet, great gun!

It's a fairly common problem with Benellis, but the Vinci's trigger guard seems to be designed to make it worse.

Some people put a round or two of tape on the finger.

My SBEII gave me a couple of good whacks when I first got it, but I have adapted a stronger grip on the stock and a firmer shoulder plant to negate the issue.

It's all second nature now and I haven't had any more problems with it.

It's a fairly common problem with Benellis, but the Vinci's trigger guard seems to be designed to make it worse.

Some people put a round or two of tape on the finger.

My SBEII gave me a couple of good whacks when I first got it, but I have adapted a stronger grip on the stock and a firmer shoulder plant to negate the issue.

Wow, I can say that be it buckshot, slugs or what have you I've never experienced this with any of my Benelli's. As you said it looks like a better grip and some muscle is needed to remedy the issue.