Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TacticalKoala

TexasSkeeter!

how much do you want?

Skeeter Specials only one in existence......:cool:

funny thing, I left it laying, when I came back it had morphed into this!

59e96c20.jpg

Edited by TacticalKoala

What the heck would i do with that Red and Black Indian Head-dress??!! now if it was O.D. green, well then.....

head-dress!.....ththNUTKICK2.gif.........unfinished so extra was not cut off. O.D. and black looks better.:D

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=193669&highlight=dog+leash

takes forever but look threw the whole tread he has some crazy color combos

You wouldn't want a rifle sling made out of it, too stiff and bulky. There are limitless items you can make out of para-cord. Wilson Tac sells them too at an outrageous price. Easy to make yourself, I make my own knife lanyards/zipper pulls for my gear. Good way to wear out your fingers. :)

You wouldn't want a rifle sling made out of it, too stiff and bulky. There are limitless items you can make out of para-cord. Wilson Tac sells them too at an outrageous price. Easy to make yourself, I make my own knife lanyards/zipper pulls for my gear. Good way to wear out your fingers. :)

do you sell them also? its a cool lil item that there is 100s of uses for. dog leash is cool IMO.

do you sell them also? its a cool lil item that there is 100s of uses for. dog leash is cool IMO.

I have made lanyards for a local VFW, that's all. Leashes I have never tried, not sure how much paracord that would take. The wrist bracelets take 1 foot per inch.