Noob w/ question about Supernova stock

explorer1002

I am interested in buying a steadygrip stock for my Supernova. Dick's will order one for $110 plus tax. That's the best deal I've been able to find, but I thought I'd ask for suggestions on here before I pulled the trigger. Any help would be appreciated.

Suggestions for what?:confused: You most likely won't find it for less than that..............if they can even get it.

Suggestions for what?:confused: You most likely won't find it for less than that..............if they can even get it.

It isn't like the stocks for these guns are hard to com by as Benelli has them ready to ship be it a Rislan M4 stock or a PG for a Supernova.

It isn't like the stocks for these guns are hard to com by as Benelli has them ready to ship be it a Rislan M4 stock or a PG for a Supernova.

Oh really? Benelli has them just sitting on the shelf waiting to ship? ROFL!!! The last time I called Benelli myself to inquire about getting a warranty stock for my "Supernova tactical" because the one on my brand new gun was defective, they were out of stock and I would have to wait. The nice lady was very understanding and all but there was nothing she could do short of me returning the gun. But, rest assured my name was in the system and on the list. I'm still waiting on my stock.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...