Dang-it, now its only a 12 rd SBSG!!

texas skeeter

What's that old saying, a short peter is Ok around town but no good out on the road? :eek: :D ROFL!!! Seriously, looks good. And, looking at the GB auction, it looks like you bought another one of those little barrels?

Edited by KB Fab

skeeter I must say that thing looks mean!:eek: can you post a picture of it with the Cstock all the way in to see how small it is.

Um Nope!! sorry Rocket i cant, as i ONLY have a 2 position tube on there and im waiting on a 3 position tube to come in. the pics are of the stock in the middle position. and not to mention i took the 14" off and put it away away until my SBSG approval comes back.:D

the only downer is my new Gearsector QD swivel sling mount DOES NOT fit on my B&T quad rail. im not sure if the rail is out of spec or the sling mount!!:confused: SUM BEEEACH!!!!!

Looks awesome!! I had the same problem with a Troy Industries sling mount. The B&T rail has to be slightly under spec bc the mount would not get tight. I sent it back and went with a Daniel Defense, the 2-piece design will fit any rail.

http://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=4

Love that shorty barrel. I bet it is seriously more handy in tight areas.

Those GearSector sling mounts don't match up very well with the XTM panels anyway. You're trying to slide the mount on from the front or the rear of the rail right?

YUP, and either way it wont go on. so thanx to cash, ill go with the daniel defense. ANYONE need my N.I.B. gear sector mount??

Um Nope!! sorry Rocket i cant, as i ONLY have a 2 position tube on there and im waiting on a 3 position tube to come in. the pics are of the stock in the middle position. and not to mention i took the 14" off and put it away away until my SBSG approval comes back.:D

I figured that was your buddys gun that has his tax stamp anyways.:D

let me do some math real fast my M4 $1400 add $600 Cstock add another $1000 for 14" thats a $3000 dollar shotgun, holly ****

I do LOL at 922r, but THAT is one law I wouldn't toe the line on...

Some people think the 'net is anonymous. I did too, somewhat, until I read a post on ar15.com The DoD was tracking some stolen equipment. Tracked it to the AR15.com EE, and several suits showed up at the ar15.com user's place of business, with print-outs from the forum, and asked for their equipment back. Pretty hardcore for an ACOG.

Edited by Unobtanium

Guest cleefurd

Nice job with photo-shop. Take more pics when you actually put it on. Oh and the gardening tool will be painted within hours.

I figured that was your buddys gun that has his tax stamp anyways.

let me do some math real fast my M4 $1400 add $600 Cstock add another $1000 for 14" thats a $3000 dollar shotgun, holly ****

Um, ya missed some items. mag tube-200$, B&T quad rail 300$, any sort of good optic 400$, sling and attachments 150$, any good flashlight and QD mount 300$, mepro night sights 90$, and a mesa shell holder 85$, tax stamp 200$, C-3 dealer fee 100$ and last but not least a pelican hard case for it 185$. new total 5010$ ;) Holy lets rob a bank Batman!!:D

Um, ya missed some items. mag tube-200$, B&T quad rail 300$, any sort of good optic 400$, sling and attachments 150$, any good flashlight and QD mount 300$, mepro night sights 90$, and a mesa shell holder 85$, tax stamp 200$, C-3 dealer fee 100$ and last but not least a pelican hard case for it 185$. new total 5010$ Holy lets rob a bank Batman!!

Thanks for boosting the economy skeeter..:cool: