Looking for a M4 5rd oem mag tube

texas skeeter

Guest cleefurd
if anyone still has their 5 rd mag tube in mint condition with hopefully none or minimal scratches, let me know ill take it. and just lemme know how much. Thanks TS

PM me ASAP if you want a ti one. I'd mod you one that length tonight and have it painted and shipped by Friday.

Guest cleefurd
PM sent Cleefurd!! Me Likey the way you think!!!!!!!!!;):D

It's a change of scenery for me. I am reaaaallly close to getting one from him too, but recent R&D has HUGE expenses tied up. My luck is none of these will ever materialize when I'm ready. (grrrr)

Guest cleefurd
Titanium shorty tube is an epic win. Better call up Ditech and order a second one to sell to Kip down the road Tex!

He's right. I pulled the trigger

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=169744416

Could you please order a second tube and sell it back to me so I won't have to wait 2 months before I have time for my own projects....?

Not to worry. If you make me wait 3 months I probably deserve it. Just ask Big Hat.:rolleyes:

Could you please order a second tube and sell it back to me so I won't have to wait 2 months before I have time for my own projects....?

sure, ill send you a confirmation invoice and delivery notice sometime in Oh august of 2011!!:D cause thats what BigHat was telling me is the normal shipping time frames!!:p

Time to get those wind chimes down. Any of them have a buggered magazine cap thread? Maybe just cut them down and sell them as a shorty. It'll work for people who have a death grip on their steel extensions as well.

So did you get the pistons and the ARGO plugs also? It looks like a 11707 design. Two different barrels are in the photos. The ones with the shiny ARGO plugs are the newer design/finish.

Did you notice that it is Botach that got them?

YUP, it was a complete barrel with pistons and tubes all ready to install. so i won the auction, called and paid w/ my C.C. and he shipped it the same day. and 3 days later it showed up via FedEx truck.;) the barrel was in BRAND NEW condition as stated in the auction and fit perfectly on my M1014 for the pics. i cant wait to put it on for good cause its hiding by itself in a very dark and lonely spot in my house. but rules are rules so i gotta wait for my papers. "Papers??, we dont need no stinkin papers"!!:D