Urbino Stock

sck260

Welcome to the forum sck260!

It's been "a month or two" for a while now, I don't know if anyone knows anything beyond that right now but many of us are anxiously waiting. I believe stocks from Carriercomp are on the far back burner but Kip is working on lots of other goodies that are also being awaited anxiously.

Later,

Hookster :)

Yeah their forum is saying July too. Here are the posted versions and prices:

Urbino Tactical Stocks for Benelli

Part No Item MSRP

90050 Urbino Tactical Stock (Standard Buttpad, Benelli M1/M2, 12-GA) 215.00

90060 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Standard Buttpad, Benelli M1/M2, 12-GA) 280.00

91500 Urbino Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, Benelli M1/M2, 12-GA) 245.00

91510 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Limbsaver, Benelli M1/M2, 12-GA) 310.00

Urbino Tactical stocks for the Benelli M4 are available in tactical black or coyote color.

90030 Urbino Tactical Stock (Standard Buttpad, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 215.00

90040 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Standard Buttpad, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 280.00

91460 Urbino Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 245.00

91470 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Limbsaver, Black, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 310.00

90090 Urbino Tactical Stock (Standard Buttpad, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 225.00

90100 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Standard Buttpad, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 290.00

91580 Urbino Tactical Stock (Limbsaver, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 255.00

91590 Urbino Tactical Stock (Cheek Riser, Limbsaver, Coyote, Benelli M4, 12-GA) 320.00

Urbino Tactical stocks can be enhanced with the following modular buttpads.

90520 Standard Buttpad for Urbino Tactical Stock 35.00

90530 Limbsaver Buttpad for Urbino Tactical Stock 65.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some pics of the Urbino in this thread in case you haven't seen them, check out page 2 post#34

http://www.mesatactical.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=722&p=2

Later,

I don't know much about the Limbsaver. Is it worth the extra cash? I don't think the recoil on the M4 is too much to manage, and I find the Benelli pad to be just fine.

Limbsavers are great pads. They are soft, pliable, and hold up well IMHO. I have them on a couple of rifles and will order the Urbino with one.:cool:

Yeah....I'll be getting one for my M1 and M4. Shorter LOP will be sweet and having a riser for the M4 will finally get me off my a** about getting an optic (Aimpoint T1 or Trijicon RMR) on there. It'll be nice to get my factory grips back on too

LMTM4006.jpg

Later,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Im holding out for the cheekriser + limbsaver version for the M4 and the limbsaver for the M2 tactical both in black.

I might wait for Midway or Brownells to get them in stock because I get a discount with them, and will have to pay full price if ordering direct from Mesa.

"We won't ship the first stock until the first week of November at the earliest. The first stocks shipped will be the versions without the cheek riser, and because of the extra time involved in producing the Limbsaver buttplate assemblies, those will take a little longer as well.

"The GOOD NEWS, however, is that we re-evaluated our pricing decisions, and we decided to cut the prices by approximately half. We have not finalized the pricing yet, but it will be around half the prices quoted in our catalog # 14." -the latest news

"The GOOD NEWS, however, is that we re-evaluated our pricing decisions, and we decided to cut the prices by approximately half. We have not finalized the pricing yet, but it will be around half the prices quoted in our catalog # 14." -the latest news

Half price? I can wait, and there's no reason not to get the Limbsaver/riser one now!