Pulled the Trigger!

L84Cabo

Hehe...pun intended...on a new M4. :D That $200 rebate and a decent price from my local was enough to push me off the fence. First time I've bought from this particular shop and they were kind enough to throw in a box of 25 Remington Law Enforcement 00. I gotta say that really struck me as classy. Most of the shops around here (San Diego) are pretty crappy. Just thought it was a nice touch on their part. Now I gotta wait my 10 days. :(

Just sharing

Peace

Hehe...pun intended...on a new M4.That $200 rebate and a decent price from my local was enough to push me off the fence. First time I've bought from this particular shop and they were kind enough to throw in a box of 25 Remington Law Enforcement 00. I gotta say that really struck me as classy. Most of the shops around here (San Diego) are pretty crappy. Just thought it was a nice touch on their part. Now I gotta wait my 10 days.

Just sharing

Peace

10 day wait! That will teach you to buy it legally. :cool:

No wait here, pay and shoot.:D

I love that episode! Here in Oregon you can usually just walk in with money and walk out with a gun. But if you think 10 days is bad, a friend of mine changed his name when he was younger so everytime he buys a gun legally he has to wait THIRTY DAYS!

I love it here! :D :cool: