Can anyone recommend a HELPFUL Benelli factory dealer?

Rezarf

I tried to contact the Benelli rep for Colorado/Denver area through my local store, they are a Benelli dealer. Nothing, nada, zip... for a week- they can't get a hold of him. I called a few other dealers in the area they said the same thing.

So, is there a dealer/rep you know that can get parts for the little guy. Odd's and ends... nothing major, but from/through Benelli.

Thanks-

Drew

I tried to contact the Benelli rep for Colorado/Denver area through my local store, they are a Benelli dealer. Nothing, nada, zip... for a week- they can't get a hold of him. I called a few other dealers in the area they said the same thing.

So, is there a dealer/rep you know that can get parts for the little guy. Odd's and ends... nothing major, but from/through Benelli.

Thanks-

Drew

Brownells. Or, just call Benelli. If it's an M4, they support those VERY WELL. They sent me a FP retaining pin because I said I couldn't find one to buy at brownells (Brownell's didn't have the O-ring, so instead of sending me an O-ring for the pin, they sent the assembly).

Free, arrived in less than a week from when I placed the call.

I saw a rear blade sight on an M1 at my local store for the rifle sights. However, it was different because it was an acutal ring, not just a notch. It made the rifle sights into a poor mans ghost ring setup.

Employee (very knowlegable) said it was factory installed.

I have the Meprolites for my SuperNova Tactical but am hesitant to put them on my M4. While I like them OK in low light/night conditions, they are almost useless for daylight. The tritium circles lack any kind of white outline (like Trijicon or XS) and are quite difficult to see.

I have the Meprolites for my SuperNova Tactical but am hesitant to put them on my M4. While I like them OK in low light/night conditions, they are almost useless for daylight. The tritium circles lack any kind of white outline (like Trijicon or XS) and are quite difficult to see.

You shouldn't be using those dots in the day-time anyways. You will miss every time. It's a ghost ring. The tip of the post automatically finds it's way to the center and the target is bisected horizontally by it and you pull the trigger. The dots make a Micky Mouse at night, and are only good for approxomation, such as across the living room, etc.

Thanks for the replies, however, I am looking for a rear sight blade for the rifle sights, not a insert for the GRS. I saw a ring mounted into the rear rifle sight on a M1.

Finding the GRS replacements are easy. This was (I was at least told) a factory Benelli ring for the rear sight blade.

Thanks-

Drew

I called Benelli, very helpful on the phone. Thanks for the tip. However, the sight blades I saw were no longer (or never) in the system. At least not on the schematic the CS rep was looking at.

Bummer, gotta snap a pic of that rear sight before it leaves the shop.