New 121m1

ASKJesse

I have been reading these and other (not many) forums about the 121M1, while awaiting delivery of my "Italian Princess".

Prior to taking her to the range, I have disassembled her and while removing the forearm two (2) washers fell out. They appear to be spacers, used between the forearm and the lug under the barrel. The inside diameter is the same as the magazine tube and fit neatly into a space at the front of the forearm. One has a bend/curve in it, which I ASSume to give it a spring effect. How do I put these back in?

I have photos, but I am unable to post them, yet.

Any and all assistance is appreciated.

Edited by ASKJesse

I did a search for "spacers" and found a diagram posted by Tucker301 of an SBE that answered my question, yet created another.

The diagram shows 3: 2, 134G Washers sandwiching a 135G Spring Washer. Are there supposed to be 3 in a 121M1?

I have posted pictures to my profile, still can't seem to post them to a message, yet.

Thanks to all for looking.

Edited by ASKJesse