Benelli +2 Mag Extension for M4 (OEM)

quad44

Just thought I would spread the "wealth". Ordered and received a Benelli M4 +2 magazine extension (part# 81043P) from the following website for $72.99:

ProForceOnline.com (My new status does not allow me to post a direct link ... sorry)

The part arrived in factory packaging and was easily $80 cheaper than what I was finding on GunBroker for the same part. They are currently showing 21 in stock.

________

GRAPE APE PICTURES

Edited by quad44

KB Fab, The total cost was $85.53 ($72.99 + $12.54 for FedEx 2-Day shipping). I ordered the part on 5/24, I received a tracking number on 5/25 and I received the package on 5/26.

I was skeptical about how this was going to turn out , but I have to say that it all turned out well. I have not installed it yet, but will provide feedback once I do.

________

Vaporizer Review

Edited by quad44

Might just be me but those 2 rd extensions are kind of cheesy on a $1,600 + shotgun.

Spend a few extra $ !!!

Why not get the one piece 7+1 rd magazine tube like the military ?

Not only are they cheesy...........they look downright gayflag.gif . :D

Not only are they cheesy...........they look downright gayflag.gif . :D

Thats funny because thats exactly what I think about seamless full tubes. And I'm the kinda guy that gets a panel repainted if I get a rock chip on my cars. I like the broken up lines that the +2 provides versus the full tube. But if I had to run a full length tube I would splurge and spend $190 on a Benelli made one.

Thats funny because thats exactly what I think about seamless full tubes. And I'm the kinda guy that gets a panel repainted if I get a rock chip on my cars. I like the broken up lines that the +2 provides versus the full tube. But if I had to run a full length tube I would splurge and spend $190 on a Benelli made one.

I am the opposite. A 2-piece part where a 1-piece part could accomplish the same thing is just another problem waiting to happen. A mild-steel tube that can be much more easily dented than a titanium alloy tube could be used at the same/less cost, is also a poor decision.

For that matter, I bought an OEM Benelli 7-shot steel tube for $100 a while back. It functioned and matched the finish just fine, but it was not as well made as the Ti tube I now have from Kip, nor was it nearly as dent/corrosion resistant.

We are now hearing stories about 4140 tubes made by Socomguy that are having some rust issues at the reciever. I am sure the OEM Benelli mild steel tube is not any better.

I would go Ti alloy, 1 piece.

I am the opposite. A 2-piece part where a 1-piece part could accomplish the same thing is just another problem waiting to happen. A mild-steel tube that can be much more easily dented than a titanium alloy tube could be used at the same/less cost, is also a poor decision.

For that matter, I bought an OEM Benelli 7-shot steel tube for $100 a while back. It functioned and matched the finish just fine, but it was not as well made as the Ti tube I now have from Kip, nor was it nearly as dent/corrosion resistant.

We are now hearing stories about 4140 tubes made by Socomguy that are having some rust issues at the reciever. I am sure the OEM Benelli mild steel tube is not any better.

I would go Ti alloy, 1 piece.

When it takes a hammer to even dent the tube if you render your M4 usless in the field because of this you deserve it. The same goes for rust issues as if you neglect it don't expect flawless function or durability.

I've fallen down more times than I care to recall in the desert while carrying various weapons. Rough inclines up desert hills is rough going. The barrel and magazine tube usually take most of the beating aside from my legs and hands.

Most seem to carry the weapon resting on a pillow immediately from their car to the square box shooting range that has been approved by various local, state and federal agencies. So I guess a tougher, lighter weapon is overkill.

If you're concerned about US made parts, an extension will not count towards your goal. A complete US made tube is required.

Guest cleefurd
Yes my lil Hooker!!:D and no more cheesey ext. for me any more. my 5 rd Carrier Comp tube from Kip came in. who's your daddy now Beeeeeeeeeach?!!:p

I thought you were going to order two so I could buy one back from you?! My 14" barrel made it in so now I am thinking Ti 5 rounder here too.

Yes my lil Hooker!! and no more cheesey ext. for me any more. my 5 rd Carrier Comp tube from Kip came in. who's your daddy now Beeeeeeeeeach?!!

Nice to know you are no longer flying the rainbow flag Skeeter, we were a little worried about you for a while there :rolleyes::p

Hey......when do we get to see some MAC 10 pics?

Later,

The Happy Hooker

Nice to know you are no longer flying the rainbow flag Skeeter, we were a little worried about you for a while there

Hey......when do we get to see some MAC 10 pics?

Later,

The Happy Hooker

UM, The OBUMMER ADMINISTRATION SUCKS and is slower than sh-t!!!!!!!!!! most people buying and selling full auto weapons say this is the "worst time waiting:" to get approved in a long time!!!! my seller still hasnt received his release letter to ship it to my dealer. THEN at least 2 more months im guessing!!:mad:

UM, The OBUMMER ADMINISTRATION SUCKS and is slower than sh-t!!!!!!!!!! most people buying and selling full auto weapons say this is the "worst time waiting:" to get approved in a long time!!!! my seller still hasnt received his release letter to ship it to my dealer. THEN at least 2 more months im guessing!!:mad:

I guess if your going to "cling to your guns" He'd prefer that they not be full auto :(

Not to burst your bubble but it's slow because of the sheer numbers of people who are doing things like this. Not trying to give the *idiots* in DC any credit either but since the election things have been crazy across the spectrum. Ammo, guns, concealed carry permits, tax stamps, you name it..........you might as well get in line and wait. It has more to do with the fear factor than anything done by the current administration.:rolleyes:

Not to burst your bubble but it's slow because of the sheer numbers of people who are doing things like this. Not trying to give the *idiots* in DC any credit either but since the election things have been crazy across the spectrum. Ammo, guns, concealed carry permits, tax stamps, you name it..........you might as well get in line and wait. It has more to do with the fear factor than anything done by the current administration.

hey K-FED, at least with the last Administration they knew what they were doing and it was Never this slow!!;) and i dont think of this long waiting as "sheer numbers or fear factor", its due to LACK OF JOB PROFICIENCY!! They havent done ANYTHING right or in a timely manner since they took over!! why start now??:cool: just sayin....