M4 Collapsible stocks for sale. NIB $585.00 shipped

needncash

i always love when someone stomps on someone else's post trying to talk other members out of buying said item!!! AND the info above, IS JUST PLAIN INCORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mesa Tactical WILL NOT have a c-stock out ANY TIME SOON!!!! even if ever!!

hey there "Salesman of the Year", the O.P.'s price is lower than yours!! And, this is His thread!!

Your funny Skeeter!!!:cool:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cleefurd
Hey V-max are you really serious??? Maybe Tucker can make a link to show you how to create your own for sale post so you don't have to try and hijack mine with a higher price. BTW, great offer. LMAO :D

Good thing this isn't the "Price is Right", or V-max just missed the Acapulco trip with 2 Star accomodations.

.....Hehe:p

I'm serious. I have owned over $6000 worth of 1911's and they all sucked. I would rather have a Glock. At least it goes bang 100% of the time, and I can hit the target JUST FINE with it. Ragged fist-size holes at 15 yards after a mag downrange once I get warmed up.

Guest cleefurd

True Uno. I love tinkering with an Accu-Rail equipped SVI, with Hybri-comp barrel and 19 rounds of 40 S&W... but if that was on a velvet pillow next to a G23 for consideration, and I had to duel with the one I picked up.

I'd pick up the Glock.

I'm serious. I have owned over $6000 worth of 1911's and they all sucked. I would rather have a Glock. At least it goes bang 100% of the time, and I can hit the target JUST FINE with it. Ragged fist-size holes at 15 yards after a mag downrange once I get warmed up.

+1000! :cool:

What cal. Glock do you have UNO ?

That was a good comeback!

G17, played with a G32 and liked that, too. G17 went back to my Dad when my P226/357 arrived, though (just borrowing the 17, but liked it much). I plan on buying a G19 for CCW in the next month or so. Never had a problem out of any of the Glocks I shot.

since this thread has seemingly already been derailed... and people are talking about handguns and calibers. What are the ups and downs of the calibers from members of this forum (the main three: 9mm, .40 sw, .45acp) and which is your preference? I've been reading all over and it seems each of them receive an ample amount of hate and support... the .40 sw getting the most hate so far.

since this thread has seemingly already been derailed... and people are talking about handguns and calibers. What are the ups and downs of the calibers from members of this forum (the main three: 9mm, .40 sw, .45acp) and which is your preference? I've been reading all over and it seems each of them receive an ample amount of hate and support... the .40 sw getting the most hate so far.

The difference is minor with modern ammo, however, the Glock platform excells with the 9mm.

i dont know much about the .40sw,and why would you want to have to shoot twice with 9mm??:D ill take my kimber .45 1911!! and it shoots reliable 100% of the time!!

You should do a YT video of you getting shot once with a 9 mm round so we can see just how ineffective it is.:D

i dont know much about the .40sw,and why would you want to have to shoot twice with 9mm??:D ill take my kimber .45 1911!! and it shoots reliable 100% of the time!!;)

I have to agree with this. I have a Kimber 1911 .45 and I love it. I've had it for 10 years now AND it fires 100% of the time.

Explain "knockdown power"?

I am guessing he means the weight of the bullet?

I also like the 9mm "usally" 9mm has more rounds and I personaly can do a follow up shot way easyer and faster with my 9mm but I am sure pratice and some one could also with a 45

I still don't have a clue what "knock down power" is in this context. Can someone please explain it in relation to shoulder-fired weapons (not including recoil-less cannons)?

Here is a wiki explanation. Basically it is the amount of damage a bullet can do to disable the target.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stopping_power

and another.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/articles/gear/2007/09/knockdown-power