Trulock Tactical / Breeching Choke

quad44

DSC02704.jpg

This one!! I like it, one-piece construction and it fits perfect. The textured finish helps in removeal and installation. BTW, I tried it with 00 buck on a door of a house my company was demolishing after fire damage and it worked great. Completely destroyed the door, frame, interior wall, and shot pellets bouncing around the interior. Made us :D

This one!! I like it, one-piece construction and it fits perfect. The textured finish helps in removeal and installation. BTW, I tried it with 00 buck on a door of a house my company was demolishing after fire damage and it worked great. Completely destroyed the door, frame, interior wall, and shot pellets bouncing around the interior. Made us :D

demolition is fun...:D

Guest cleefurd
I cant see it being more than hit the lock/hinges at a good angle and closing your eyes ;)

We used full face shields when doing our breaching video.

Anyone going to the SOFIC convention in Tampa June 15-17 ?? See you there.