No Downloadable Manual For SuperNova?

Nikolai552

I just learned that the rifle sights on my SuperNova are adjustable but I have no idea how to do it, and if it is just windage, or both windage and elevation.

Thanks to those that can help, the rest of you bug off. :p

ETA I bought it as is, no manual, box, or anything.

It's on pages 42-43 of the manual.

Adjusting the back-sight

A. Lateral Adjustment - By means of the relative screw, set the sight position as desired (move it to the left if you want the point of impact to move left or move it to the right if you want the point of impact to move right) by adjusting it according to the graduated alignment notches.

B. Vertical Adjustment - By means of the relative screw, set the sight position as desired (in the "up" anticlockwise direction if you want to raise the point of impact or in the opposite direction you want the point of impact to be lower) by adjusting it according to the graduated alignment notches.

The previous post is for the fully adjustable rear or ghost rings. For the traditional fixed rear, it says:

1) Using the wrench provided, slacken the two sight screws.

2) Adjust the sight position as desired (move it to the left if you want the point of impact to move left or move it to the right if you want the point of impact to move right) and fully tighten the two screws.

Guest mighty

Thanks for sharing the downloadable link.

Just downloaded and read completely and know so many useful things which are not know before.

Edited by mighty

Doesn't appear to be elevation adjustable.

Odd. No big deal, just thought I would find out.

It's already spot on windage wise, but at 50Y it shoots about an inch low with slugs.

I will have to go back out and figure out where I need to aim to hit the center of the target.

Thanks guys. :)

ETA suppose I could post a pic of the group!

5 slugs, 50 yards:

Soproud.jpg

Edited by Nikolai552