Big Hat - carriercomp

Guest cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

Please do not reply with copywrited movie photos as this may force Admin to remove thread.

After a year of silently observing BigHat sparring with carriercomp patrons/supporters, carriercomp responded with jovial retort, trying to pet the calloused troll, a gesture by the face of it not well received by BigHat. The plot thickened when BigHat tried to rile carriercomp by offering to divulge a "secret" travesty brought about by carriercomp (notice I refrain from asserting sabotage was in play). In order to turn the other cheek and honor BigHat's esteem, carriercomp has offered BigHat a gift. Not an atonement for any sin, just a public display of professionalsm, to abolish any perception of enduring animosity between carriercomp and any ambiguous entity wether they meant harm or not.

The sole purpose of this thread is good-will, and ammends, knowing actions speak louder than words. If you have a qualm with BigHat, please do not air it here.

Carriercomp has a great appreciation for all Benelli members, and he (BigHat) is one of them. Some of you have visited our shop, and remained friends, become associates, and offered priceless insight into how things ought to be. Without YOU the picatinny rail would not be where it is... the best way I can think of to get him to stop calling it "vaporware", is to prove good things come to those who wait.

Offer still stands Gunny.

Guest cleefurd

OK Tucker. When this thread gets pulled over that copyright infringement, at least back me up when I claim I tried to extend a REAL olive branch, lest someone claim I fibbed.;)

all i want to know is when do the charging handles/muzzle brakes/picatinny rails become available?

true dat!! :)

Apparently the rails are available now... in limited quantities... of one... slightly irregular one.

If BigHat does not want it maybe we should start a bidding war for it!

If Kip engraves it "Limited Edition 1 of 1" Skeeter and M1014 will fight to the death over it!

Edited by OhioM4

Guest cleefurd
I'm pretty sure BigHat doesn't want the rail.....

Last update from Lincoln Plating is that they return shipped the samples yesterday. If satisfactory results are observed, we will then list them with an ETA in the store. This 1st batch was exploratory, so the limitted quantity won't bode well for BigHat if he drags his feet. He recently indicated he WOULD use ours or any other suitable rail hence the offer.

Failing a response to this thread, or to our PM's, it will be my estimation that BigHat's Picatinny rail requirements are satisfactorily met, and free that unit up for other disposition. I have furnished him a phone # (he told members in a seperate thread I "should" call him regarding the sincerity of my good will...but fails to remit his current contact #).... pretty tricky.:rolleyes:

This entire thread then would be moot, and Admin might bless us all by removing it from play.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
It has been since 06-01-2010, 09:33 PM

I was sort of leaving that up to him, with a gesture of good-will in spite of it all.

Ensuring he did not miss the gesture of good will lost in a previously deleted thread is the ONLY reason I posted this again, knowing actions speak louder....

He does not respond to PM's. Rather he stated, he is drawn here at the behest of those who summon him when his name is mentioned. Someone then tell him I have his rail if he requires it.

My offer was genuine, but will perish if he allows.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
Hey Cleetus!!:D .....dont you have an m4 grenade launcher to get built or something??

Yes but like I said.... my dog ate it.:D Terrible loss. (sniffle)