121m1 manual

ASKJesse

I just received a photocopy of the 121M1 owners manual from Benelli Customer Service in Italy. I was suprised as I just ordered it last week and it was here already.

I have completed extracting only the english portions and will be inserting the poorly photocopied pics and diagrams shortly. As I copied it, I maintained its integrity (as-is) with all of its imperfections. They are masterful in their firearms and wording, but, the spelling and naming conventions leave something to be desired.

Because it is a photocopy, a couple of pages (21 & 37) the sentences under the headings Ammunition to be used and Trouble shooting - Recommendations for using the Benelli Automatic shotgun (respectively) have a few letters or words missing. If any of you can/will email me those sections, I would be grateful and will complete those sections.

Please let me know if this is something you would like emailed to you and I will forward a copy when completed.

Or, let me know

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...