1st run Standard Length Ti Tube for SBS

Guest cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

Recently a forum member requested, and received a Titanium mag tube to match his 14" entry barrel requirement.

We will complete 3 more this week-end, which will be;

• Coated in our OEM Parkerized Tone "Cerakote" ceramic based finish.
  • Stamped "Made in USA"- "Titanium"
  • The same length as the OEM steel tube that meets the dummy extender.

Our current premium spring is too long/strong for this application, and thus recommend the OEM spring when configured as such.

$159 delivered via USPS priority mail, insured.

Please PM for details if you are interested. They will be ready to ship Monday June 7.

If you have or are considering an SBS barrel, please note that you do not need this tube for the conversion, as your OEM short tube will accomodate the switch. This is simply an upgrade for individuals who prefer the associated enhancements and quality expected from the source/provider.

Edited by cleefurd
Price change

This is simply an upgrade for individuals who prefer the associated enhancements and quality expected from the source/provider.

What??? you cant even keep your dang dog from eating my dang grenade launcher!!:D what quality?? ^_^ you just better send me that damn dog, ill fix his wagon. ^_^ and now look at what you've started, another dang part we'll have to wait 6 mo's for.:p

What??? you cant even keep your dang dog from eating my dang grenade launcher!!:D what quality?? you just better send me that damn dog, ill fix his wagon. ^_^

My GF is a veterinarian, She could probably remove your grenade launcher from the dogs intestinal tract. :)

Guest cleefurd
hey wait, thats tomorrow!!:D but what if im the 4th guy??:p

You're the reason I'm not building 4.... you HAVE the 1st one. My dog just shrugged his shoulders, check yer mailbox (the one by your driveway NOT the PM box here).

Edited by cleefurd

• 3 months later...