FS Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock NIB $449 Shipped!

jamiej1966

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought one from them. I had to do several double takes reading to make sure that they weren't restricted to civies and didn't notice anything. I did notice prices coming down on GB lately, so I don't know if it's because of this. Maybe my patience finally paid off, or I'll be paying for a bad deal.:confused:

I've been dealing with Botach for over ten years for both personal orders and LE agency orders. I have always been very satisfied. I've heard the same bad reviews, but have never had a bad experience in dozens of orders. The one issue I have encountered is that their website is not always up to date. Items listed may or may not be available.

jamiej1966 & Unobtanium - appreciate the heads up - also placed an order and will see how it goes; I've had more good than bad luck with them over the years and this would be a nice catch. Stay tuned!

Edited by tactical1
add text

Interesting. Take a look at the same companies current GB auction for the same item.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=172665523

That is interesting. I'm guessing perhaps they made a typo on their website or it's a disaster waiting to happen. I've ordered from them one time and had no problems. I was getting nervous reading the reviews about people buying something from them at an extremely low price and never getting their stuff. If you guys get those stocks at that price then LUCKY YOU! Keep us posted!

While automated, my cc got charged for the correct amount; if I get the old "Oh we made a mistake" call, I'll update. According to their site, they don't charge the cc until they ship.....hmmmm

False advertising lawsuit. You will get your stock, or your $$ back.

A friend of mine ordered two on Monday and got them on Friday. The total price shipped was $470 for both.

He didn't bother to tell me about it until today! I paid more elsewhere!

If you want one, it's worth a shot. It's NOT a price mistake.

Another thing that's interesting is the timing of these lower prices on the C-stock. Could be just coincidence but I wonder if those holding onto these things are getting nervous about the Urbino's impending arrival.

That would be my guess. Or the USA is about to go broke and the UN controlled IMF will ban them as a tactical weapon.:D:D

Another thing that's interesting is the timing of these lower prices on the C-stock. Could be just coincidence but I wonder if those holding onto these things are getting nervous about the Urbino's impending arrival. :D

No. It's because I just bought one a few weeks ago and I paid $650 for it. Naturally after I pay that much the price is gonna go down. The dropping price is my fault.

No. It's because I just bought one a few weeks ago and I paid $650 for it. Naturally after I pay that much the price is gonna go down. The dropping price is my fault.

Well, at the time that was a decent price...........albeit still ridiculous.:rolleyes: I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. You got one and it's an asset to the gun. :cool:

I don't regret it. If I didn't buy then I wouldn't be able to buy now anyway, even for $225. The collapsible stock is a HUGE difference from the standard pistol grip and I'll never go back. You know what they say, "once you collapse you never go back".:)

The price drop is because of simple economics. Botach dropped their price on the website last Fri from $799 to $225 (they sent out an email to those on their spam list). Starting about last Wed, I started seeing them on this forum and gun broker for much less than normal. That was just enough time for guys to get them in the mail. Supply and demand are wonderful things when they work in your favor. Expect the price to keep dropping as long as they're available.

My question is how is Botach able to sell them straight to civilians? Their website, BotachDefense.com, sells the M4, but only to LEO. If Benelli monitors this forum (and I'm sure they do), they may have something to say about this. I'm not sure those stocks will last long, so get them while you can. I ordered two. :)

some here make it out to be way to complicated on why the price drop. there are an abundant amount of them out there for sale now. thats it, and all the people sitting on a bunch of them want their investment to turn back to $$ and not inventory!!;) and as for the "Urbino", Um its not a collapsible!!:rolleyes:

some here make it out to be way to complicated on why the price drop. there are an abundant amount of them out there for sale now. thats it, and all the people sitting on a bunch of them want their investment to turn back to $$ and not inventory!!;) and as for the "Urbino", Um its not a collapsible!!:rolleyes:

Exactly, People just don't seem to understand that these like the full tubes and +2's are still imported and sold on a daily basis.