FS Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock NIB $449 Shipped!

jamiej1966

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, People just don't seem to understand that these like the full tubes and +2's are still imported and sold on a daily basis.

Please elaborate as to where you are getting this info. I have called and spoken with Benelli, Numerich, and a few others and have been told LE/Military sales only. Not only that, but you have to have some sort of department documentation as well to order. I see them on the "black market" for sure but you make it seem like they are just pouring in.:rolleyes:

Please elaborate as to where you are getting this info. I have called and spoken with Benelli, Numerich, and a few others and have been told LE/Military sales only. Not only that, but you have to have some sort of department documentation as well to order. I see them on the "black market" for sure but you make it seem like they are just pouring in.:rolleyes:

I don't care who told you what both items are being shipped and sold as we speak. It doesn't take super investigative skills to see this either so give your rants a rest.

Edited by cody6.0

Guest cleefurd
How did he get so many? If they are restricted to LE and Military .....

Keep in mind restricted sales is currently voluntary.

Botach's discretion is respected by Benelli. Our discretion is respected by Botach. If we holler too loudly, voluntary may be ammended to mandatory restriction to LE/MIL by legislative action that may confuse responsible utilization (by 922R adherance) with disdain for said provision.

Please douse spot-light for goodness sake.

Keep in mind restricted sales is currently voluntary.

Botach's discretion is respected by Benelli. Our discretion is respected by Botach. If we holler too loudly, voluntary may be ammended to mandatory restriction to LE/MIL by legislative action that may confuse responsible utilization (by 922R adherance) with disdain for said provision.

Please douse spot-light for goodness sake.

yes......8facae7b.jpg

:cool:

Does anyone even like the Benelli skeletonized stock? I bought one way back in the day and *hated* it. Sold it for what I paid for it so I'm happy.

Don't get me wrong, it "looks" cool, but otherwise, I found it to suck, for the most part.

Does anyone even like the Benelli skeletonized stock? I bought one way back in the day and *hated* it. Sold it for what I paid for it so I'm happy.

Don't get me wrong, it "looks" cool, but otherwise, I found it to suck, for the most part.

I love it. It beats the **** outta that stupid standard pistol grip stock. Why do you hate it? Not only does it look cool (which IMO is just a bonus) but it's adjustable for different applications. It gives more arm room. It enables the M4 to be stored easier. It BELONGS on the M4. The collapsible stock is probably the only modification (if you can call it that) that will COMPLETELY transform your M4 into an entirely different weapon. Personally, I hated the pistol grip stock that came with my gun. It was too long and always in the way. It was okay for target shooting but when it comes down to it, it's not okay for close quarters home defense. What did you put on your M4 after you sold your collapsible stock?

I love it. It beats the **** outta that stupid standard pistol grip stock. Why do you hate it? Not only does it look cool (which IMO is just a bonus) but it's adjustable for different applications. It gives more arm room. It enables the M4 to be stored easier. It BELONGS on the M4. The collapsible stock is probably the only modification (if you can call it that) that will COMPLETELY transform your M4 into an entirely different weapon. Personally, I hated the pistol grip stock that came with my gun. It was too long and always in the way. It was okay for target shooting but when it comes down to it, it's not okay for close quarters home defense. What did you put on your M4 after you sold your collapsible stock?

I have a standard stock. I actually love the Benelli standard pistol grip stock. What I do not love about it is that it is too long. I think 2 inches off the back would make it perfect.

I have trained a lot with my M4 and have never found the stock to "get in the way" as you state. That is, aside from the length.

And I do believe 2 inches off the back and it would be just as good for home defense, if not better, than the skeletonized stock.

I was just very disappointed with the pistol grip overall. I didn't do a tremendous amount of shooting with it so I can't vouch for the quality of cheek weld one can get with it.

I have shot extensively with the Knoxx skeletonized stock and there is no way, no way to get a good cheek weld on that gun, and if you come close to obtaining the good cheek weld, the thing beats the crap out of your face.

In any event, I really wish I could like skeletonized Benelli stocks. There is no doubt about them looking good and making for easier storage.