FS Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock NIB $449 Shipped!

jamiej1966

anyone got a factory magazine tube from installing a seven round tube? I got a 14" barrel and need one. I threw the factory one away after I put on the titanium tube. Duh. I've got another M4 in the box I could take it off of but that's not my preference

You threw away a Benelli part! :mad:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in a MILLION years would I have thought I'd ever need something that I bought something to replace it with. Factoy tube? What the **** should I keep this for? Now i know. Spring too. What's even better is I did it for two guns. Please get the flogging over with quick, i want to be on this forum for a while.

Not in a MILLION years would I have thought I'd ever need something that I bought something to replace it with. Factoy tube? What the **** should I keep this for? Now i know. Spring too. What's even better is I did it for two guns. Please get the flogging over with quick, i want to be on this forum for a while.

I think, you should suffer for such a terrible act! *looks at Benelli Factory tube and spring setting idle in the corner*:cool:

I ordered mine Sunday afternoon, June 6th, and got the first e-notice at 4:20 p.m. the same day. Got the shipped e-notice at 8:16 a.m. the following morning with a tracking number included. It will be here tomorrow according to UPS.

Call kip at CC I do belive he can make you a TI one.

Guest cleefurd
Here is my contribution to the thread.

The gun has a Benelli +2 ....

ps the Benelli extension is slightly disappointing. The finish match isn't that great and it has strange residue of some sort smudged all over it....:D

m4s90.jpg

You may know this already, but regardless of origin, a 2+ extension does not reduce import parts count, since the main OEM import tube is still a "strike".

It (+2 extension) will help you quickly switch over to an entry barrel, or reduced capacity though, which are the only two reasons some prefer that route over the mil-spec appearance of a one piece.

You may know this already, but regardless of origin, a 2+ extension does not reduce import parts count, since the main OEM import tube is still a "strike".

It (+2 extension) will help you quickly switch over to an entry barrel, or reduced capacity though, which are the only two reasons some prefer that route over the mil-spec appearance of a one piece.

Yes, thanks but I'm not concerned.