Freedom Fighter Ti Charging Handle Opinions?

L84Cabo

Hi Folks

I did a search and found a little feedback but was hoping for a bit more.

Good and bad comments appreciated. And can anyone compare the overall quality to the GG&G one?

Also, I believe Kip was working on a Ti handle. Anyone have any info on that? Is it still in the works or did he give up on it?

Peace

http://www.freedomfightertactical.com/

sorry for an uneducated question. Who is Kip? From what I gathered from other posts, he is an inventor/entrepenuer/gunsmith on a small scale, labor of love style. Is there a full name, website or other contact info? Also, on Enos forum I often hear of Benny Hill mentioned as a go-to Benelli guy, where is he?

• 3 weeks later...
sorry for an uneducated question. Who is Kip? From what I gathered from other posts, he is an inventor/entrepenuer/gunsmith on a small scale, labor of love style. Is there a full name, website or other contact info? Also, on Enos forum I often hear of Benny Hill mentioned as a go-to Benelli guy, where is he?

Correct as far as we are concerned. However, he also works for the DoD, as evidenced by the expendature on equipment vs. products WE see, etc. (A perfect example is the multi-thousand dollar heat-treating machine he bought for the A2 tang on the bolt-handles. Yeah. I don't think bolt-handles sold in the amount of MAYBE a few hundred is entirely all of what inspired that, lol)

For 3-gun, Mr. Hill is the man.

Edited by Unobtanium

Did Unobtanium ever say what he was selling and what he was using?

He said:

Originally Posted by Jackalope33B viewpost.gif

Unobtanium,

Which handle do you have that you are selling?

"I am going to be using the OEM handle until Kip's hits the market sometime in the future."

• 2 weeks later...
Selling FFT Ti handle.

Currently using OEM handle.

Will buy Kip's in the future.

Still for sale, and I don't remember or care what I listed it as before. It is $35 shipped CONUS USPS Priority, payed via USPS MO shipped to me USPS Priority.

If it's still available and if it will fit an M2, I'll take it Unobtanium...... Just email me, thanks.......