Benelli M1 Super 90 Tool?

orlandotommy

Hi,

I am the new owner of a Benelli M1 Super 90 shotgun. I took it to my local gunsmith here in Orlando, FL this past week to have a flashlight attached to the bottom barrel. When he went to do this he said he couldnt do it because he needed some type of tool and i needed to call Benelli and get the tool. If my memory serves me correctly there is a round "nut" on the barrel he was trying to get off but couldn't. Can anyone tell me what I may need so i can purchase it and get it to the gunsmith (i really think the gunsmith should do this but i just want to get it done.)

Also, if there are any flashlights that will hook to my gun that may be made directly by Benelli please let me know.

Thanks

Not trying to insult anyone here, but if your "gun smith" needs a tool to install a flashlight onto your Benelli...

its time for a new gun smith.

I have completely stripped my m1 without the use of anything more than a common wrench for the recoil spring.

Just my .02