Anyone with a NIB collapsible stock inside!

cody6.0

Ok guys I know that people are playing the Botach lottery but I have no intentions of doing the same. If you have a new and recent production 70085 in a factory sealed box please PM me.

I want one and will by no means make you a millionare but I will make it worth your time if you are willing to cut to the chase.

Cody

I hope you guys are right. Usually I'm a "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is" kind of guy. And just because you got shipping information and a tracking number doesn't mean it's really been shipped. I hope you guys win the Botach lottery and get your stocks. Just wondering, what does the tracking information say? What's the status on your packages?

I hope you guys are right. Usually I'm a "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is" kind of guy. And just because you got shipping information and a tracking number doesn't mean it's really been shipped. I hope you guys win the Botach lottery and get your stocks. Just wondering, what does the tracking information say? What's the status on your packages?

Currently, mine says billing info received and has the ship date and destination. IIRC, it means that it has been scanned into the system by the driver. I will check again later tonight and if all is well, it should have transit info.

Currently, mine says billing info received and has the ship date and destination. IIRC, it means that it has been scanned into the system by the driver. I will check again later tonight and if all is well, it should have transit info.

sounds good to me. I am sure everone used credit or atm card? you can always dispute the charge if something happens the CC company will take care of it. ( I HOPE )

also texas skeeter ordered a 14" barrel from them and got it zero problems so a 225dollar stock should be cake.

This is just an amazing deal even at twice the price! Hope this is an ongoing thing that forces the price down for good!

Thanks to everyone who went out on a limb to confirm it.

By the way here's the link. Didn't work for me in Chrome so I used Internet Explorer.

http://www.botachtactical.com/be70m4cost.html

Edited by Broken Legend

A porch is usually not stored in the garage, but Porsches are.:D

porsche_logo_6.jpg

Isn't there a joke about hiring a guy to paint the porch, giving him a bucket of paint and a roller. He knocks on the door a little while later and says he's finished...and by the way its not a Porch...its a Ferrari!

I ordered CS for M4 on 6/8 @ about 6p or so, about an hour later the "sorry to inform you but. . . " backorder for 30 days comment.

Hey, at that price, I can wait 30 days if needed. I just hope they get another batch!! :(

I'm guessin' Skeeter bought 'em all. Then he'll get a mfg license from ATF and sell complete shotys to us.

:p