New Member W/ questions.

Jackalope33B

Hey Benelli owners! Im new to the forum, so please bare with me.

I just bought a M4 the other day, and Im looking to upgrade it. I want to add the bigger bolt handle, mesa saddle, bigger slide release button, either 2 shot extension OR full length magazine tube, and a picatinny foregrip. What is everyone using? Im at a stand still between a KZ rail and a Brugger and Thomet rail. What exactly is the pros and cons of both? Is there another rail out there that will compete with these two?

Hey Benelli owners! Im new to the forum, so please bare with me.

I just bought a M4 the other day, and Im looking to upgrade it. I want to add the bigger bolt handle, mesa saddle, bigger slide release button, either 2 shot extension OR full length magazine tube, and a picatinny foregrip. What is everyone using? Im at a stand still between a KZ rail and a Brugger and Thomet rail. What exactly is the pros and cons of both? Is there another rail out there that will compete with these two?

Here's some reviews I did of the KZ and the Surefire M80

M80:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19942&highlight=KZ+review

KZ (pics start on page 3)

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19590&highlight=KZ+review

You might want to look at the Carriercomp full length titanium tube, the GG&G Bolt release and Carriercomp's soon (hopefully) to be released bolt handle.

Later,

Hookster :)

Just got back from the range with the new M4. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.. This gun shoots so sweet.. I added the Mesa Carrier, and also a Carlson's tactical breacher choke.. Bad A*s... I had one guy at the range ask me if my gun was a Mossberg 500? I tried to hold back, but I couldnt. I told him "no, its the mercedes of shotguns called a Benelli M4." He said "oh, whats that?"

So I now I need a rail.. any suggestions???

Just got back from the range with the new M4. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.. This gun shoots so sweet.. I added the Mesa Carrier, and also a Carlson's tactical breacher choke.. Bad A*s... I had one guy at the range ask me if my gun was a Mossberg 500? I tried to hold back, but I couldnt. I told him "no, its the mercedes of shotguns called a Benelli M4." He said "oh, whats that?"

So I now I need a rail.. any suggestions???

Make sure it has room for the grenade launcher. :cool:

Hookster,

Just ordered a full length tube from Carriercomp. Is there a 3 week delay in the shipping or are these items in stock?

Here's some reviews I did of the KZ and the Surefire M80

M80:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19942&highlight=KZ+review

KZ (pics start on page 3)

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19590&highlight=KZ+review

You might want to look at the Carriercomp full length titanium tube, the GG&G Bolt release and Carriercomp's soon (hopefully) to be released bolt handle.

Later,

Hookster :)

Hookster,

Just ordered a full length tube from Carriercomp. Is there a 3 week delay in the shipping or are these items in stock?

I got mine couple weeks ago and it took about 2-3 weeks. Definitely worth the wait. Just forget about it and go about your daily business and one day that white packaging tube will arrive. :)