School me on Supernova Collapsible Stocks

Sticky Fingers

Hello all, im a Nova owner who's thinking about upgrading to a Supernova. Ive been searching for info on the collapsible stock for this shotgun, and apart from one outrageously priced Gunbroker auction I am left with only unanswered questions. Tried the search function on this forum but not much comes up. I apologize if this has been addressed else where.

1. Does Benelli sell these in the USA?

2. If yes, where do you get them from?

3. If no, where are people who sell them for $800 getting them from. Are these really Benelli stocks or are they from Barretta (a rumor I heard)?

4. Why do M4 collapsible stocks come up but not Supernova collapsible stocks, why is there no supply.

5. Id really like one of these but am not going to pay significantly more for the stock than the rifle cost. Should i dream a new dream?

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this.

SF

Hello all, im a Nova owner who's thinking about upgrading to a Supernova. Ive been searching for info on the collapsible stock for this shotgun, and apart from one outrageously priced Gunbroker auction I am left with only unanswered questions. Tried the search function on this forum but not much comes up. I apologize if this has been addressed else where.

1. Does Benelli sell these in the USA?

2. If yes, where do you get them from?

3. If no, where are people who sell them for $800 getting them from. Are these really Benelli stocks or are they from Barretta (a rumor I heard)?

4. Why do M4 collapsible stocks come up but not Supernova collapsible stocks, why is there no supply.

5. Id really like one of these but am not going to pay significantly more for the stock than the rifle cost. Should i dream a new dream?

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this.

SF

1. There seems to be a "member" that thinks that these stocks are readily availalble so you should probably pm him. His user name is cody6.0.

2. see number 1.

3. Got me.

4. See number 3.

5. Ahhh..........to dream. :D

FWIW.........I have one and love it. :cool:

When any dealer who does Benelli LE/MIL contracts can order them they are readily available. KB Fab can pretend to be funny but then he would have to explain where M4 C-stocks & +2's come from as it's the same place. In short the same places that bend Benellis LE/MIL rules now can get the SNT C-stock with the same ease.

Given one ******* thinks he's cracking some good ones the jokes on him.

As for your questions:

1. Yes, but only to LE/MIL dealers

2. A LE/MIL dealer who knows the part #

3. Though they are similar to the C-stock found on the Beretta RX4 the pistol grips are different.

4. I would assume it's because not many agencies use the SNT versus the M4.

5. Just hope someone not out to make a buck sells a few to us. A M4 c-stocks MSRP is $200 and until two weeks ago that price was unheard of on the secondary market.

Guest GunCrazyD

no one can get them..not even Mil dealers..it is for direct law enforcement purchase only...even if you had the part # you will not be able to get it unless you are active duty law enforcement using it for a duty weapon...not even worth the search...

no one can get them..not even Mil dealers..it is for direct law enforcement purchase only...even if you had the part # you will not be able to get it unless you are active duty law enforcement using it for a duty weapon...not even worth the search...

this above statement is not true!! its supposed to be like that but its not. there are dealers out there that break the imaginary rules and sell the Nova c-stock. i bought one from a member here. he had a few for a while and not many wanted to pay the high price. so once he sold them all, he didnt get anymore in. but they can be gotten, you just have to pay!! its called "Supply and Demand"!!;) here's mineDSC06368.jpg

Guest GunCrazyD
this above statement is not true!! its supposed to be like that but its not. there are dealers out there that break the imaginary rules and sell the Nova c-stock. i bought one from a member here. he had a few for a while and not many wanted to pay the high price. so once he sold them all, he didnt get anymore in. but they can be gotten, you just have to pay!! its called "Supply and Demand"!!;) here's mineDSC06368.jpg

it is true...so of someone is doing something illegal...i wouldn't post about it or say anything...CYA...

I betcha cody6.0 would have something to say about that. primp.gif

this above statement is not true!! its supposed to be like that but its not. there are dealers out there that break the imaginary rules and sell the Nova c-stock. i bought one from a member here. he had a few for a while and not many wanted to pay the high price. so once he sold them all, he didnt get anymore in. but they can be gotten, you just have to pay!! its called "Supply and Demand"!!

I got one too. webers.gif curtsey.gif

When any dealer who does Benelli LE/MIL contracts can order them they are readily available. KB Fab can pretend to be funny but then he would have to explain where M4 C-stocks & +2's come from as it's the same place. In short the same places that bend Benellis LE/MIL rules now can get the SNT C-stock with the same ease.

Given one ******* thinks he's cracking some good ones the jokes on him.

I'm active duty military could you direct me to a dealer that has these stocks available.

thanks rigger7

• 2 weeks later...