New guy with M3S90 with questions...

LtJames

Hi all I just bought a new (to me) M3S90 w/ Ghost Ring sights and wanted to put the field stock (non-pistol grip) on it?

I was told buy the guy at the store than the M1/2/3/4 stocks are all interchangeable but cannot find anything saying either way on the web, so I came here to ask the people who probably know!

Could anyone supply me with a Benelli part number? Just the plain black non-pistol grip stock is all I'm looking for.

Many thanks!

Hey Lt James, Welcome to the forum

The M1 and M3 stocks will interchange but the others do not. I don't have the part number but I'll try to get it for you later this evening. The field stocks show up both here on the forum and Gunbroker on a fairly regular basis.

Later,

Hookster :)

Thanks a ton Hookster... I really appreciate it. I looked quickly on Brownells.com and found some stocks that said they fit M1S90's, so I assume I'm safe in buying one of those?

Hi LTJ,

Yes that should work for you. I don't know what Brownells is asking for them but Numrich (who have a good supply of M3 parts) has the M1/M3 stock for $182 here:

http://gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Detail.aspx?pid=742070&catid=10312

It doesn't list it as a PG stock so I assume they are refering to the field stock.

Here's a M1/M3 Field stock on Gunbroker, it's currently at $20

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=173955890

Later,

Hookster :)

Edited by Hookster
added Gunbroker listing