Supernova magazine extension

explorer1002

I recently bought a Nordic +2 for my Nova, based largely on Stu's web review. I have 870s set up with VangComp and Remington extensions so this was a bit of an experiment. I haven't really wrung it out, but the fit and workmanship are extremely good, so I'd give it a solid recommendation.

I have a Nordic Components +3 (Manufacturer #: EXT-BN-12-3) that is unused (though it was mounted on the gun) with the spring (NIB) I was going to sell. I found a factory extension here on the board, so I installed that instead. I bought it for my M1 but it fits all Nova's and SN's as well. Here is a link

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=114718

It is a super high quality peice, the fit and finish are really first class. My only complaint is the logo's are a bit too much for my taste.

PM me if you'd like to discuss it more.

Drew

Interesting comment on the logos. The one I just received is "sterile."

I have a Nordic Components +3 (Manufacturer #: EXT-BN-12-3) that is unused (though it was mounted on the gun) with the spring (NIB) I was going to sell. I found a factory extension here on the board, so I installed that instead. I bought it for my M1 but it fits all Nova's and SN's as well. Here is a link

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=114718

It is a super high quality peice, the fit and finish are really first class. My only complaint is the logo's are a bit too much for my taste.

PM me if you'd like to discuss it more.

Drew

I'd love it if the logo's were gone. Mine has 3 logo's all around the outside of the tube. I am glad to hear they have changed their mind. The peice is so quality, I can't imagine not recommending them to friends, the logo seems to be overkill.

I'm looking for a magazine extension for my Supernova. Right now I'm leaning towards either Nordic Components or Choate. Any opinions...or suggestions of other makers?

Never ran the Choate....have ran the Nordic Components. Can't think of anything one could do to make the NC any better. I do recommend it.

My review of the +2 extension.