WTB Design Concepts M1 charging handle

wehring

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cleefurd

The ones we have only fit the M4, and currently only available in GenII hybrid non coated (bare titanium). The tactical black ones are still being sorted out trying to get a PVD finish dark enough to be labeled "Tactical"

The M1 style he is hunting on are no longer available from DC either.

glad to help, it took forever for me to find one too. This is a nice part, well machined, great fit... no fantastic fit! and they were able to cut the checkering/knurling in the Ti very sharp (thats no small accomplishment).

It didn't effect the cycling of my M1 either, which is a big plus ;)

I ran some malfunction drills and I was amazed at how easy everything feels compared to stock. I'd like to replace the bolt release button for the same reason.

I thought there would be a somewhat wider application of aftermarket Ti bolt handles on different model Benelli shotguns. I have verified Dave's steel handle to fit the Benelli SBE/SBEII/M1/M2/M4 bolts, but it may also fit other models such as the M3. It freely rotates 360 degrees on the M4 but will only rotate about 30 degrees on the other models. The small flat ground on the Dave's handle dictates the vertical position allowing it to fit the SBE/SBEII/M1/M2 but the flat is not necessary for it to fit the M4. The white marking indicates the vertical position of the OEM M4 and Dave's handles. I would think that a higher quality Ti bolt handle with wider application over the different Benelli models would be very well received.

Top-Bottom: Benelli OEM M2, Dave's steel, Benelli OEM M4

M2-Daves-M4.jpg

Edited by leid

Emails are FUBAR as well. Thanks Razarf!

Bummer, I bought mine second hand just a month or two ago when I saw it being auctioned with a gun on GB. I asked the guy if he'd seperate... he said yes. I had no idea they weren't in business anymore. Sorry bud. I will check the packaging it came in as it had a Brownells number.

Bummer, I bought mine second hand just a month or two ago when I saw it being auctioned with a gun on GB. I asked the guy if he'd seperate... he said yes. I had no idea they weren't in business anymore. Sorry bud. I will check the packaging it came in as it had a Brownells number.

Thats cool, I'll just have to keep looking.