For Sale- M4 Mesa 8 shot carrier

HK-HUNKER

*S.P.F.*

Digging through the safe and want to unload my Mesa 8 shot. It was put on, put in the safe and not shot with. Then it came off for the Sidearmor replacement. It's basically brand new, but one screw got a little buggered up when I tried to remove it. The screw is usable, it just has a little fleck where the driver slipped. The unit has no scratches

Box and all papers that came with are included. Cash, personal check, Paypal add 3%

I will let it go for $55 shipped.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9845/mesa8001.jpg

The screws for the Mesa are fine, it was the original Benelli one that had the issue.....

Edited by HK-HUNKER
aDD URL

Thats a heck of a deal!! too bad I spent $95 on mine :confused:

Digging through the safe and want to unload my Mesa 8 shot. It was put on, put in the safe and not shot with. Then it came off for the Sidearmor replacement. It's basically brand new, but one screw got a little buggered up when I tried to remove it. The screw is usable, it just has a little fleck where the driver slipped. The unit has no scratches

Box and all papers that came with are included. Cash, personal check, Paypal add 3%

I will let it go for $55 shipped.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9845/mesa8001.jpg

I actually might have the two sets of screws mixed up from the benelli rail and the Mesa. If someone can clarify which set is more parkerized and which is more black. If the Mesa is parkerized, then all the screws for the Mesa are fine.

Thats a heck of a deal!! too bad I spent $95 on mine :confused:

Can't complain about being half off, priced to move. It's still available and in perfect condition. I figured I'd give the hook-up for everyone here first. Wish these deals would show up for the c-stocks, oh that's right, Botach came through for me there. Sorry if that is rubbing salt in for some.:rolleyes:

so..with that item...correct me if i'm wrong (new to all of these accessories)...to install this item, you would remove the factory Pictany rail, install this sureshell carrier which is attached to it's own Pictany rail via the factory tapped screw holes from the original rail

so..with that item...correct me if i'm wrong (new to all of these accessories)...to install this item, you would remove the factory Pictany rail, install this sureshell carrier which is attached to it's own Pictany rail via the factory tapped screw holes from the original rail

Yep, you got it. it's probably the easiest mod one can do.

Update- item is sold......