which parts of the M4 break first?

xamoel

hey folks,

i'm wondering what parts of the M4 fail first, if ever?

buying a second M4 is too expensive for me right now, so i want to make sure i got all i could possibly need if any part of the M4 fails.

what parts would that be? who's got 200k rounds through his nelli, and what did he replace ;) ?

xamoel

hey TS, good point, that sounds quite familiar to me!

i'm doing fine, right now i'm rather busy torturing people who need restorations at the dental clinic. but it's still fun, at least for me ;)

as i'm quite broke right now, i'm only planning to purchase a handgun, more specifically the HK45 tactical model. looking forward to shooting it for the first time already!

how's your business doing? the german summer has finally started, today we had 98 fahrenheit! assuming in Texas it's even hotter, you must be making a fortune! any news from the things you ordered for me?

The only thing I've broken on my m4 is a rubber O ring on one of the gas piston retaining cap things, and I only broke that because I was overzealously pinching it trying to remove it for cleaning ... less to take from this is simply not to worry about having your m4 squeaky clean.