Benelli Nylon Case

kmc0929

I can say this, if you're gonna keep the factory PG stock on AND get any sort of breaching choke, get a 44" case!! I have a 42" that I have to squeeeeeeze my M4 into.

Now, if you're going to mount the CS stock, I believe that shortens the LOP by 4"-6" (correct me here fellas), so then a 42" should work.

Seems like most cases that work well for it are more geared towards AR platform weapons.

www.lapolicegear.com has good prices on three clearence portions of their website at times. 5.11 clearence, "ceo's corner" and just general clearence.

I have not found one that seems to tailor more to the needs of a shotgunner vs. rifleman yet though. :(

I just use the Benelli made soft case.

Note there are two versions one that looks more like a AR case with multiple small pouches and one with larger pouches.

Yeah, I have both. One has grey lettering, and the other has white. Also, the nylon pattern is slightly different between the two.