WANTED: M4 factory steel magazine tube

needncash

I have one of those in the mailing tube CC sent theirs in. It's tossed in the closet some where.......:p I think I better keep it in case another zombie manages to dent the CC tube. :cool:

I keep mine in the CC mailing tube too! I'm not worried about zombie bites. I just think its a good idea to have the parts to quickly restore an M4 to factory condition for those of us not technically compliant with import restrictions.

Meh, i just think most here are probably a bunch of packrats and dont get rid of anything.;) if i upgrade into a new part my saying stands true, Out with the old, and in with the new!!:D i'll find my old tube and get it sent to you. and hopefully you'll come across one not scratched from the removal process...

• 3 weeks later...

The only blemishes mine has came from a Mesa barrel/mag tube clamp, and as I recall, they're very minor.

The issue for me is finding the crazy thing. I've looked in both misc parts drawers.....no luck. Maybe it's hiding among my empty box collection. Found the M4 box, an AR upper box, scope boxes.

I'll go back down with a flashlight for attempt #2.

What'll you offer me for it?

Grizz

I guess i was born in a different time!! i cant understand to this day people who have stuff they consider junk laying around and treat it as such always asking the same question when someone shows interest in it "what'll you give me for it"?? :rolleyes: its junk or you'd have taken better care/storage of it.......

I personally don't consider stock parts removed from rifles or shotguns "junk". I have a drawer into which these parts go....just in case the aftermarket part fails or is damaged and unusable. Do I plan to ever use it.....hopefully won't need to, but I'm not going to immediately throw it in the trash.

In this case, the box or tube that it's in is simply hiding behind other things that are in my storage area......not sitting out in a shed rusting like junk.

Thanks for the generous offer of $20 shipped, but the $$ received will need to at least cover the time it'll take to locate it.....and that won't come close.

Good luck in your search.

Grizz