Kip......

Jackalope33B

Hey Kip, I got an automated email from you on Saturday stating that my Magazine Tube was shipped. We both live in Florida. But is the product coming from the west coast or has there been an unexpected delay?

Thanks.

Invoice ID: 0000001887

Edited by Jackalope33B

Guest cleefurd
Ive done the email and phone thing. No response. I see where he posts alot of topics on here, and responds to peoples questions as well.

Im not trying to bash him in anyway, I know he works alot. Just looking for an answer, thats all..

Tag!

Left a voicemail. The extra spring you needed for your comrade is being sent NC (free).

The shipping supplies ordered while I was out of town were the wrong size, and our surplus back-up mailers were deemed "unfit" by the postmaster since they had explosives symbols on them:o.... awkward.

The correct mailers arrived today so they will go out at last. Thanks again for the tube order. Hope your friend enjoys the new spring too.

Kip Carrier

BTW (850) 516-1901 is correct.

Tucker's # was a psychic hotline. Cute:p

Save your money and call me instead.

Edited by cleefurd